Ethan

There was something about knowing Emma was there watching the show that gave me a really good energy.

Of course I was nervous, but at the same time I felt completely at peace. It felt like I was becoming one with the music, and I played the best show I've had in a while.

I think it's because she was there.

The last song of the night ended, and the lights went down. The boys and I went backstage, but the crowd was going nuts, so we had to give them an encore.

The lights were still down, but I went to my spot on stage, and I started playing. Then Enzo came in on the keyboard, then Brennan on the drums, and finally, Ted started singing.

Our encore was always a really high energy song to end the night, so we performed our cover of 'Twilight Zone' by Golden Earring.

The song ends with an a really cool guitar solo that is one of my favorite solos in the world to play, and that night I felt the best I've ever felt on stage.

Once I got off stage, I handed my guitar to one of our crew members that was in charge of set up/equipment, so he put it away in its case for me.

Then I found Emma right away, immediately lifting her up and spinning around as we hugged. "You were so amazing out there."

"Thanks, Emma," I said, gently setting her back down.

Still in our hug, she reached onto her tiptoes to say something that only I could hear. "I hope you're prepared to stay up all night tonight, because I want you all over me."

"Trust me, I will be," I said.

Emma hugged me tighter, telling me how proud she was of me tonight.

The guys and I had to go to a meet and greet out in one of the lobbies, but Emma came with us, and since she was taking pictures, people just saw her as the band's photographer.

Maybe someday I'll introduce her as my girlfriend. For now, I think we're just seeing what's gonna happen.

After 45 minutes of meeting fans, signing autographs and taking pictures, all of us went back to the backstage area to get changed out of our sweaty clothes.

I changed into a different t-shirt and put some cologne on before Emma knocked on the door.

I opened it, letting her into the room before I shut the door again.

"You smell good," she said, hoisting herself up so she could sit on the counter.

"The guys are going out to a bar after this, but they're usually there all night so we can take an hour to ourselves if you want."

"Only if you're planning on doing the same things that I was planning on," she said, smiling at me as I stood in between her legs.

Emma wrapped her arms around my neck as my hands went to her waist, and I started kissing her neck. "If this is what you had in mind, then yes."

"Mmm. That feels good," Emma said as I brushed my lips against her skin.

I kept teasing her by sliding my hand up her thigh, but then pulling it away once I got close to her center.

"Ethan, I need you so bad," she whispered.

Just hearing her say that was enough to make me need her too, so I pushed her skirt up before taking my wallet out of my pocket and taking the condom out.

Emma unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down before she reached into my boxers and started stroking me with her hand.

I buried my head in her neck, lightly groaning against her skin because she caught me a little off guard. Finally, Emma took the condom from my hand and opened the packet.

She rolled it onto my length before I finally pressed myself into her.

I groaned as I started moving my hips against hers, and Emma arched into me as I started getting faster.

"Oh my god, that's so good," she said.

"You feel tight today," I groaned, starting to go deeper with my movements.

We needed each other so bad that it wasn't possible for us to go slow. We kept that fast pace for a few minutes until Emma started to reach her high. Burying her face into my shirt, she let out a long moan as she finally shuddered and came down from the sky.

It didn't take long after Emma finished until I found release too.

We stayed there for a minute or two, just taking a moment to catch our breaths, and relishing in the high we just came down from.

I pulled out and disposed of the condom before adjusting my boxers back up, and re-buttoning my jeans.

Emma stood up as I walked back to where she was, and she slid her hands up my shirt and around the back of my neck. "You are so fucking hot," she said.

"Should we get out of here? Meet them at the bar?"

Emma nodded. "Yeah," she said. I couldn't help but smile at her as we stood there, our bodies pressed together.

"Okay. Are you ready?"

Emma looked in the mirror and fixed her hair a little bit before she nodded. I made sure I had my keys, wallet and phone before I grabbed my leather jacket and slipped it over Emma's shoulders. She smiled at me before we walked out of the dressing room, and through the hallway.

Then, we exited the stage door and went through a back alley that led to the street the bar was on.

I opened the door for Emma, and once we got inside of the bar, I took her hand.

We walked to the back where everyone was, and Emma let go of my hand once she found Olivia.

I greeted the guys, and then went to get a beer. I had turned 21 the December prior, so I was legal.

I went back and found Emma and Olivia who started talking to Enzo and Ted, and I put my arm around Emma's shoulder as I walked up next to her.

She looked up, smiling at me. "Hey," she said.

"Hey," I said, leaning down to her ear. "Do you want me to get you a drink?"

Technically Emma wasn't of legal drinking age in the States, but if I bought the drink for her, nobody would know she was underage.

"I'm okay right now," she said.

"We'll probably have drinks in the hotel too if you change your mind."

Emma nodded. "Yeah. I'll just wait until we get there."

I was so happy that night. Our show was great, Emma was here, and I was enjoying spending time with all of my friends.

There was something about Emma that made me feel like my life didn't have to be hopeless anymore.