6. Mission New Girl Friend!

Satvik waited for the event to end so that he could give a lift to his best friend

He and Shiv were now in his car and on the way to Shiv's house.

He told Shiv everything on the way about what happened between him and Himanshi and after hearing everything Shiv said, "Sooo..... You didn't say anything so she took your silence as a yes..... But I will not..... Satvik.... I need an answer."

Satvik gulped and kept looking at the road quietly.

"Satvik." Shiv said making Satvik  realize that his best friend was not gonna let this slide away so easily.

Satvik let out a deep sigh before speaking, "I don't know..... I'm trying, but it's just not that easy, you know.... I know nothing can happen between us..... I know that she doesn't loves me, and maybe never will but..... but, that little hope.... that little hope never seems to fade away...... I don't know why it had to be this way... I wish, I wish, I never fell in love with her or maybe... I just realized my feelings a little earlier but.... I wish it was a little easier and our situation... was a little different."

The last few lines he said more like in a whisper to himself.

Shiv frowned at his best friend's words. He felt bad for Satvik, he hated to see his best friend like this but there was nothing much that he could do.

Shiv believed in destiny and knew that if they were meant to be together then no matter what.... at the end somehow they will end up together.

Shiv took a deep sigh and said, "Look, I understand bro. But you know what, everything happens for a reason. And you will get nothing if you keep on holding up on your feelings. You can't start a new chapter in life, if you keep re-reading the last one...."  Satvik didn't say anything so he continued. "Anyways, let's talk about something else...... So, did you found an apartment for yourself?"

Satvik took a small sigh before replying, "Yeah! Actually that's what I wanted to tell you. Tomorrow I have to go to see the apartment. So would you like to come?"

"Of course!"

Satvik had been counting days since his father told him that his step sister was coming back home.

At first, he was happy that at least he'll be able to see her everyday but then he thought that it would be uncomfortable for her. That is why he decided to move out and live alone, all by himself.

After saying that Satvik again fell silent. Shiv stared at him. He knew that his friend was hurting. No matter, how hard he tried to show that he had moved on, Shiv could sense that he was lying.

Suddenly, an idea came to his mind and he said, "Broo! I know what you need!"

"What?" Satvik replied while glancing at him.

"A girlfriend." Shiv replied making Satvik choke on his own saliva. He didn't understand if Shiv was saying that only to lighten up his mood or was he being serious.

He looked at him with disbelief and then again looked back at the road and said, "Seriously?!"

"Yes! I'm damn serious."

"Bro... noo! I thought, we talked about this earlier!.... Please! You know, I've tried looking for another girl in the past to form a relationship.... but I can't get anything to work out, I also feel bad using someone to get over someone else. I had told you then! I can't do that again!....."

"I know! That is why this time...... We'll start with being friends and then take things forward, only if you feel like... At least give it another try."

Satvik didn't say anything and kept looking at the road while driving. Shiv waited for him to say something but when he got no response he spoke, "Ok so I am finding a new girl friend for you and thats it."

Satvik narrowed his eyes at him and was about to say something when suddenly Shiv said, "Stop, stop, stop!"

"Why?" Satvik asked confused.

"I said stop!"

"What happened?" Satvik asked after stopping the car on the side lane.

"Let's go clubbing." Shiv said while pointing at the club on the opposite side of the road.

"Brooo.... no I am tired."

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you."

"Broo..." Satvik groaned.

"Come on now, be quick, don't waste my time. I have a mission to accomplish." Shiv said while unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Mission? What mission?"

"Finding you a new girl friend." He said while stepping out of the car.

"Broo! Noo! Stopp!"

Satvik tried to stop him but he didn't. At last Satvik gave up, he parked his car and then they both went inside the club together.

-----*-----*-----

Hope you are enjoying reading it.
English is not my language so please don't judge.
If you want me to continue than please comment and vote for me.... 💕💕💕

Thank You So Much For Reading!!! ❤❤🙏