R A N T

((Hey guys what's up!

I'm finally able to be online for a quite while

I am stack up with my modules

((That's me, not an OC UwU))

Yeah, I look pretty stressed up

The reason is that I've been up for 2-3 days... Not enough sleep... Cause, I only slept for 4 hours....

I wake up and immediately work to my modules... I'm able to still RP, but the whole day, I'm spending my time with my modules.... Answering them since there's only a few days to finish them...

I spent 2 days to answer math... But suddenly my classmate told me that we weren't gonna answer math, as our teacher would post an attachment to our google classroom.....

I was so stressed about that, so I moved on to Science... For like a whole day... Then another one of my classmate informed me that we wouldn't be answering that.... Then I went on to Values/ESP since it would be easy...

I finished it for ¼ of the day.... Then my classmate said it wasn't gonna be passed,

I was seriously loosing my sanity with that... Luckily, I was still RPing with TheKawaiiShipperHB23, some shitty RPs that would maybe loose our sanity but also control ourselves...

Like we posted in our announcement, we did RP those....

Then I asked my classmates which are the one that will not be passed and which are needed to be answered...

My classmate told me that what we are only gonna answer are;
Music
Art
Physical Education
Health
History/AP
Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE)
English
And Filipino (Mother tongue)

As the rest we're pretty much cancelled

Honestly they we're pretty hard

But since me and my classmate are working together to answer, he took half so did I... So we won't be working too hard...

That's when I was almost finish and our deadline of our module was today...

And my classmate told me that we we're supposed to pass our modules next week....

I was so raged that I had almost no sleep at all! I wasted my time with answering of our modules that was cancelled!

I took a break right now, Kawaii also warned me about students suicided because of loosing their sanity from their modules and for the deadline...

Yes

Yes... No one shall know what we will RP qwq....

That will also loose your sanity, I swear, you wouldn't want to know what's behind the reply... And I aslo cannot show you Kawaii's private information such as her facebook
..

But anyways... I can now take a break... But on sunday, I need to finish my modules... Cause on monday we have online classes, that starts 7 am to 5 pm...

Though we only have that on Monday and tuesday... Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are the day we will solve, answer and pass our modules.....

I'm trying to finish all my unfinished arts, as I try to update my Cream and ErrorInk (this)  book...

My parents don't bother me, I only rest if I need to eat...

Sometimes, I even call my friend over to help me since she's already 4th year highschool.... But she said she forgot most of them... But it was quite helpful....

I even asked Kawaii since she's 3rd yeae highschool =w=
But it seems that some of our subjects and lessons are different... Though she also helps me if I needed....

And the RP we have is atleast my break as we kept breaking our sanity with those lEmoNs....

I only have a few unfinished arts, so by saturday and sunday, I should be able finish them... And I still have some spare time to RP here in wattpad TvT

Well that's all information I can give why I'm not that active anymore....

Don't worry, I'll try to update in time!

Nixxy-Chan Out--))