Chapter 17: The Blind date

((NoW wE're GeTtInG SoMewHeRe--

I like that sweet unexpected dating happening 7w7

AND HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE! To all single out there, including me--. Let's just all read yaoi, and simp for the ship, rather than having a problem with your relationship of breaking up. WE SHALL RAISE THE GAY FLAG AND THE SINGLE PRINGLE FLAG!

Also picture above is from, zmiy_y in twitter))

3rd person's POV

Reaper groaned a bit as he approached Ink. They we're currently FlowerTale, and Reaper was careful not to wilt the plants and flowers around since FlowerTale is full of life. "Uh... Ink?" Reaper called out as Ink perked up, he was currently sketching the pond,

"Oh, Reaper. Glad to see you. Uhm... Why are you here?" Ink asked, he wasn't trying to be rude, but it's unusual for Death himself to be in such place full of life. "Well... You see. I came here to see you, but not only that, to also ask... But... Before that, can we... Uh.. You know. Move somewhere?" Reaper said and asked, not wanting to ruin any livings there.

"Ahh, alrighty!" Ink said, as he then opened a portal, going to the doodlesphere with Reaper following him. "So, shoot the question!" Ink hummed, as Reaper nodded. "Do.... You have a date for tomorrow?" Reaper asked, slowly but also directly. Ink looked at him dumbfounded. "Wha--?"

"Firstly, I'm not asking you out-- Geno might probably kill me-" Reaper muttered the last part, as Ink just stared at him, "What if I say I did?" Ink asked as Reaper now stared back with an ' oh.. ' left from his 'mouth'. "Well... A 'friend' of mine-"

"You have friends?" Ink asked, unknowing it was a rude question and rude to cut him off. Reaper was cut off guard and looked offended, "I was just gonna ask if you're okay having a blind date with my 'friend'. FoRgEt tHeN-" Reaper said as he just teleported out, leaving Ink confused there, not knowing he just roasted the God of Death himself-

"Oooookay?" Ink said, hoping Reaper would still hear him.

And that is why Reaper complained when he was voted to talk to Ink-

"Yo." Geno called out, as he approached Error. They we're currently at OuterTale while Error was just knitting a doll of one of Killer's bunnies,

Yes all of them we're evil, but not literally all of them, some are nice and cuddly. But that's for another story.

Error hummed in response, not even looking back due to that he already recognize the voice of his brother. "So, whatcha knitting this time?" Geno asked, as he sat besides him. "OnE oF tHe pEsKy RaBbItS." Error respond, continuing to knit. "Still not getting your voice fixed, ey?" Error paused, looking at him before going back to knitting, "HoW wOuLd I AbLe tO FiX mY VoIcE?" Error asked, a little bit of sarcasm too. "I don't know. I got mine fixed by this weird looking fox lady. Though she had a condition for it." Geno hummed.

"AnD wHaT wAs ThE cOnDiTiOn?" Error asked. "It was a pretty weird one. She said she wanted to be an aunt if me and Reaper ever get a baby. For some reason, I felt uncomfortable-" "FlUsTeReD." Error corrected him as Geno glared at him. "I was not ' Flustered '. Why would I react to that with such emotions." Geno huffed as Error rolled his pinpricks.

"AnD tHEn YoU aGrEeD sInCe YoU wOn'T eVen LeT ReaPer ToUcH YoU." Error said sarcastically. "Actually... YeAh-- and I don't think you will allow that anyways. I mean you two are like at each other's neck." Geno said as Error scoffed, throwing his unfinished doll to a portal he made that led to the anti-void along with his needles and yarn.

"And then 404 actually met the weird fox lady too, getting his voice fixed, but also had the same conditions." Geno hummed as Error looked at him. "I'm NoT lEtTiNg aNyOnE fIx My VoiCe ThEn--" Error said. ((Do It. I'm TiREd Of MixInG CapS aNd lOwEr LeTtERs--)) Geno just chuckled at him, "Anyways, interested in a blind date?" Geno asked as Error immediately denied. "Aw, c'mon. Why not?" Geno asked, seeing no problem with it.