Chapter 18: The truce.

((Ahh finally, the story shall now begin UwU

Also this is part 2 of the last chapter, requested by idk260 :3

Also warning, some curse words, and might have some Angst moment,

Hope y'all enjoy this--))

3rd person's POV

As Error finished rebooting, he groaned then notice the weight on his shoulder, looking besides him, seeing Ink sleeping on him. He glitched intensely from the physical contact, but it didn't bothered Ink. The worst fact, is that he's a heavy sleeper. It would be hard to wake him up. Error also had a blush tinted on his cheekbones as he still glitched intensely.

Meanwhile,

Everyone in the bad guys gang, was now having a drink and a popcorn, watching the two from the distance. Even Nightmare who was curious on how it will go.

Dream and Blue was also watching them. Other than that, they wouldn't post such thing in the internet so they can have their privacy. Actually, they got along a bit we'll and even made a truce. How? Well let me demonstrate.

Flashback

Nightmare was getting bored by just reading a book in the castle. He noticed everyone was still there, but the fact that Killer was basically smooching every single bunny he has made Nightmare somewhat... A hint of jealousy even though he doesn't want to admit it. But that's when Nightmare noticed Error wasn't around. By this day, he would usually be here since he didn't want to get disturbed by something that seems Error is hiding from everyone. Rather though, Nightmare doesn't seem to care since their talk about the truce.

Back to the story, Nightmare then went to the living room, seeing only Dust and Horror. "Have you two seen Error and Cross?" Nightmare asked as Horror shooked his head, "I've been in the kitchen, so I wouldn't know." Horror shrugged as Nightmare looked at Dust who shrugged. "Cross said he was going to visit someone. Probably Epic. But who knows." Dust hummed, being seated upside down on the couch. "And Error?"

"Probably on a date. Cross told me since Epic said that he got into a blind date. That was also said by Fresh." Dust stated. "Woahh... Error got a date today? Sick." Killer then walked in the room, jumping into the conversation. "With who?" Killer asked as Dust shrugged, "Cross didn't mention anything." He hummed. "Ahh, I see. I guess Cross is out to his date now?" Killer asked as everyone looked at him. "What?" He asked a bit confused.

"Cross said he was just going somewhere. I bet he doesn't even like someone." Horror stated. "Oh... He didn't tell you guys? Nor did C?" Killer asked as everyone still stared at him. "Oh he's out on a date. Color told me that Epic has been seeing him hanging around with someone. But Color didn't tell me with who exactly, just said ' a certain someone '." Killer said as Nightmare rose a non-existent brow. "Bro. Oreo is probably too embarrassed to say it to us." Dust snorted.

"Hm... Kinda weird that Cross does have a date. And Error does too..." Nightmare hummed as the others now looked at him. "You don't think?" Dust trailed off. "Nahh, I bet 100 G they aren't dating." Killer said as Dust snorted, "120 G, they're dating." Dust smirked as Killer scoffed. "Deal." He said. Nightmare just rolled his pinprick. Though he was also curious where the two we're. "Let's check it out then. I'm curious." Nightmare said as he opened a portal to OuterTale, where Error would usually be.

He froze of the sight seeing Pluto, Heart, Cherry, Chaos, and Carlos nearby the bushes, their backs on him as they we're watching something... Nightmare then approached them. "What are you Charas doing here out of your AUs?" Nightmare rose a non-existent brow, as they flinched, quickly looking at him, before calming down, sighing in relief. "It's just you... Anyways it's non of your business." Chaos stated as Nightmare looked at them unamused, deciding to peek whatever they're watching, and then seeing being poked by Ink while he glitched intensely.