•~*100 Milestone*~• Special Chapter

((Okay, It's supposed to be, "Meeting the Scientist" Chapter but,

But I can't figure out if this story is SciFell, ClassicSpace or Kustard, OuterSci/ Astronomy.... ;-;

But hey! We're gonna meet Flying Dorito-Chips Sans- *Name from TheKawaiiShipperHB23 XD* I mean Bill Sans, and Bluetooth- I mean, Error 404 Sans

XD the names- though this chapter will be a somewhat shitpost, for 100 milestone UwU))

3rd person's POV

Nightmare paced around the castle as he wait for everyone to arrive. It was rare for literally EVERYONE went out, even Killer....

That made Nightmare a bit more aggressive and curious, 'Where would he go? Why would he leave if there's nothing to go to?' Nightmare thought as he groaned. He knew Killer didn't have friends to got, But that's what he thought or what Killer said.

Suddenly, a familiar presence appeared, not the gang but an old alliance.... " Isn't this amusing? The God of Negativity ang King of Nightmare it self, worried about something~" a familiar voice echoed to the room,

Nightmare stopped pacing and sigh, "What do you want?" Nightmare asked, more like demand, as a 'skeleton' appeared infront of him

He has a smoke like appearance, likewise he doesn't seem affected by physical attacks towards his body.

he has bright red eyes with white pupils and black cat slits, black bones and clothes that look like smoke in some parts as well as part of his head.

"C'mon! It's been awhile since we feed off hate and negativity~" The Smokey skeleton said, "Hm.... Yes it's been awhile since then.... Ohh I remember the little monster we tortured..." Nightmare said and chuckled at the memory, "Ahh, memories, those screams, hey, say we haven't met Dorito sans, it's been awhile!" Hate said, teasing the names, "Oh now that you mentioned, I remember when he called smoke bomb" Nightmare reminded, chuckling, "And when he called you 'Goopy Octopus'?" Hate replied back, as Nightmare stopped and grumbled, "Oh that pissed me off" Nightmare said, as he crossed his arm.

"How about we take a visit?" Hate asked, "We'll have to summon him..." Nightmare said, as Hate thought for a moment, "Isn't he still making deals?" Hate asked, remembering the time they met him, "Yes, he still does... Still the Deal Maker" Nightmare replied, "Ehem...." A then another familiar voice said,

Nightmare turned and saw a floating Dorito, "why is there a Dorito floating and where did the voice came from?" Hate asked, "Hey! We talked about the names!" Seemingly, the voice came from the yellow triangle, that also had black arms, legs, hat and bow... "Can't you just shift yourself?" Nightmare said a bit annoyed, "Fine....." The yellow triangle said as it slowly took form of a tall Sans.

He had a white shirt with a yellow vest, also having a black bow tie. He wore a hooded black coat that reached to his feet, which just dangling as he floated, he had a black long pants, with black shoes, as lastly he had a black top hat with yellow stripes.

"Would you look at that! The Nega-" He was about to rhyme as Nightmare stopped him, "Yeah yeah, just shut up Dorito Sans" Nightmare said, a bit annoyed, "DO I LOOK LIKE A DORITO TO YOU?!" Bill shouted as he got mad.