Chapter 11: A trade [~{Part 1}~]

((Haha! I have finally earn motivation to write this OwO

Anyways, since my modules just came....

It's actually really thick...... QwQ

Welp time to melt my braincells then...))

3rd person's POV

Error was sitting at the anti-void, while more Chara came from different AUs and Multiverse...

"Are you sure I'm safe with this... Hunter.." One of the Chara said, as he was from another Multiverse known as, 'Vampire-verse'...

"Shut up, 'Carlos'

"Shut up, 'Carlos'. I ain't gonna hunt you down, you idiot." Another one of the Chara said as she we're from a different AU

" Another one of the Chara said as she we're from a different AU

"You despise hunters too much..." Vampire-Tale Chara said as she was also known as 'Hunter'. Carlos then hummed, "Wow, it's not obvious from my Multiverse... How amazing you knew..." Carlos said sarcastically...

"NoW nOw, CarLoS. YoU'rE jUst vIsiTiNg ThIs mUlTiVeRsE. ReSpeCt tHe oRiGiNaL cHaRaS hErE..." Error said, as he tried for the two to not fight...

"Why are you even here anyways? Why don't you date your 'Fibi'." Frisk air quoted, as she looked unamused to him. "Shut up, you're also an odd one since you're a Frisk." Carlos retorted back...

There was some 'Oooh's coming from the other Chara's.

Error face palmed at the children infront of him.... "cAn'T sOmE oF yOu gEt AlOnG?" He asked looking at them...

"DAD!!" There was then a yelped as one of the Chara called out for Error. He then perked up looking around... Seeing one of the Chara, upside down on his strings and one of them also pulling the string...

"PlUtO...." Error called out as OuterTale Chara perked up.