Chapter 14: Interruption/Misunderstanding

((So, I was suppose to make a Christmas and New year special chapter, but I kinda got too busy with my families and friends,

I had the chapter, but it was unfinished, so I deleted it and made this as the new one.

Sorry if I have passed my weekly schedule so many times...

Online class has got back with new assignments.... QwQ HaLp--

Also warning up ahead such as curse words and others.))

3rd person's POV

"No! I don't want fights anymore and I'm here to ask one single thing that I hope you'll cooperate with."

"WhAt Do YoU wAnT?"

"What I want is......--"

"Error, I swear if you're knitting here again, I'll-- . . . ." Nightmare suddenly interrupted as he appeared from a portal a few meters away from them...

"Gosh, I knew this would happen!" Dream muttered, as Blue got worried.

Nightmare looked around, sensing his brother nearby, as he then looked at the other two gods.

"So you dare kidnap the destroyer, I see." Nightmare spoke. "This is none of your business. And it's not what it looks like." Ink stated. "Then could you ' kindly ' explain why is he tied up with your chains. And your ' friends ' hiding in the bushes?"

This alerted Error, Dream and Blue, as Error looked around, spotting the two as he glared at Ink. "¥0U Di®7¥ Li∆r!" Error exclaimed, his voice is more glitchy as it was barely understandable.

"We are here because we we're preventing any disturbance between you two!" Dream spoke up, now approaching them from the bush with Blue following. "Such as yourself, Nightmare." Dream added as the Goopy skeleton glared at him.

"You don't turn everything to me now. And how am I sure that you filthy star shits are not going to take one of my alliance as hostages?!" Nightmare countered, as he growled, though the curse did not escaped from Blue.

"Language! And we won't do such thing! We we're here to prevent disturbance such as what we are doing now!" Blue stated, as the argument seemed to last longer...

"Don't you think we should stop them?" OuterTale Frisk asked, as she was known more likely as Star. "Nahh, let them be. It's not like we see this kind of argument like this everyday." The space skeleton said, known as Outer Sans, or just Outer for short.

As the three kept on ranting and arguing, the two other gods somehow ended up in the Anti-void, where a few Charas are waiting for the results of the trading and the supposedly truce.

Ink groaned a bit as he was on the ground, then sitting up a bit. But before he realized where he was or who's around, he immediately froze in spot as he saw the floor white. The surroundings too. He then started to lightly pant and gave out shaky breaths as he slowly curled up to himself.

While Error groaned and sat up, seeing the Charas infront of him with big smile and hope in their eyes. "You even brought him here?!" Chaos exclaimed as some of them we're almost squealing.

"Ugh, girls." Hunter muttered as he was at the corner covering his ears.

"WaIt... WhAt Do YoU mEaN I eVeN bRoUgHt HiM hErE?!" Error exclaimed as he looked around spotting Ink, he then groaned in fraustration, not noticing how Ink is curled up and shaking.

"Uh... Dad? Is..... He okay?" Cherry asked, as she did notice what Ink is doing now. Error hummed as he looked at her, then to Ink. Just now noticing how Ink is curled up.