Chapter 3

***
I couldn't get over what just happened him touching me like that.

I see Theo outside and he's with his friends blaise, golyle, pansy, crabbe and malfoy

Oh hell no
I didn't know whether to just go up to them all or turn around I decided to turn until I hear a shout from there direction.

"Ah Rose lily rose come here"

I prey to god nothing negative is going to happen

I walk in a slow pace

I see pansy is all over malfoy just how she alway was.

Desperate.

"What's up nott" I say in a hurried voice, trying to make it quite obvious, I feel like they were all staring straight at me.

They were all staring at me, fantastic

I glanced over to draco that had his hand on Parkinson's waist as she pecked kisses on the side of his cheek, however I soon realised as I looked over at him, his eyes were glued onto me. His eyes were mysterious but intense, the darkness within the blue made me more intrigued as if he was hiding something from everyone...

"Lily-" I break the eye contact as I wonder back to Theo standing in front of me.

"Ahm- yes."

"I just was going to ask if you wanted to get some butter beers with me on Friday" he smirked as he tucked a loose strand of hair be-hide my ear. I awkwardly smiled at him as his hand stayed in my hair for a few seconds.

"Oi mate, sorry but you can't shag in the bushes." Crabbe laughs out

"Fuck off will you-" theo sticks his middle finger in the air as he looks over my shoulder to crabbe.

"Hey Nott, isn't that fat party happening on Friday, remember guys" A familiar voice calls out to him, Malfoy.

Golye butts in "looks like you can't get a shag on Friday after all Nott"

"Shut up you utter weirdo" Theo spits out and as he carries on bickering with golye, I see draco move away from pansy and walk up and down in a line with his hands in his trouser pockets, watching me. He slowly eyed up and down my uniform.

He's definitely judging my hufflepuff uniform...

When his eyes finally flicker back to mine, I quickly look away and just pretend I'm engaged in the conversation between the lads.

Pansy walks beside him to see what he's staring at, she whispered something in his ear as he focuses back to her.

All I was truly shocked about Theo trying to ask me out on a date? Last year he would've never looked at me, probably didn't even acknowledge me come to think of it.

"look, why don't you come to the party" he puts both his hands on my shoulders so I was directly facing him.

"me at a party, i don't think-"

"Please come and invite your friends too"

"Merlin sake Theo forget it, Shes way too innocent and fragile for a Slytherin party." pansy laughs out "hufflepuffy." She fake smiles to me in the most bitchy way possible.

" y'know what I'll come, what time is it?" I boldly speak up

"7pm in the slytherins common room"

I hope Theo doesn't think I like him in that way. He always would agree with the rest of the group about how I looked before with the glasses for example, So this really was a surprise to me when he is being so nice to me.

I walked back up with him and the rest of the 'group' feeling rather strange about it all. I was walking with the group that bullied me for years but never the less that was the past and this is now.

Although blaise was always very nice to me.

As we walked up the tiring hill draco and I walked side by side, he kept glancing over to me every time the others spoke. This felt different, he felt different towards me.

Maybe I'm just overlooking the whole thing entirely.

~*~

After the longest days it's finally Friday. I almost forget about the party being on, I'm so stupid for agreeing to go.

I told Abbie and Charlotte about it and they both agreed to come. Abbie has a thing with a griffindor lad named James and Charlotte is dating a hufflepuff named sid. There going with them and I'll be on my own throughout the night. How perfect for me.

I have the greatest friends don't I

I didn't mind though, I like being on my own, hopefully i can leave after 10 minutes of being there.

We got ready in our dorm. We share a whole room together, we made it all girly and beautiful when we first moved here. Green vines draped on one wall with aesthetic posters, posters of films that abbie brought back from the muggle world. Massive windows and single beds with a grand fire place.

My section has a bunch of books that I've read so many times. My favourite book has got to be little women or pride and prejudice. Both incredibly good.

✧.*ೃ༄

Charlotte was fixing her hair while Abbie was putting on bold red lipstick however I just curled my long eyelashes and put a little bit of brown eyeliner on my bottom water line.

I just choose my most basic going out outfit however I know I'm just going to get bored at the party and come back within the space of 10-30 minutes.

"Are you guys nearly ready?" I ask kinda impatient

"Nearly whoa you look so- hot Lils" Charlotte answered

"I don't feel hot more uncomfortable" I fiddle with my fingers.

"Is that why your wearing a pair of your docs and not heels" Abbie pestered

"Heels hurt so much after wearing them for like 15 minutes"

"Pain is beauty girl-"

"Let's go then" as we all stand ready, just like that we all head to the slytherin common room.

***

♡♡♡