Chapter 6

***
I swiftly moved my head to her neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses, "Draco-" I already could feel my dick become hard from her voice. She breathed heavily, I'm sure she loves the sensation of my wet kisses along her skin.

I slowly kissed her bruises, hoping she didn't realise I did, I kissed them way deeper then the others, He hurt her.

Hovering over her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I couldn't take her moaning my name in my ear any longer as my hips bucked into her, She had been my secret crush for years, I always thought what this would feel like, her lips against mine, our bodies slowly melting together.

I took her hands and pulled her up so I could probably take a look at her, Her body was the perfect hour glass shape. She never showed her body off before, always wearing bigger clothes that clearly didn't fit her.

She turned to face me but shyly tried to hide her body with her hands. How is she insecure about herself, she's beautiful, I grabbed her wrists, moving them aside as my eyes flickered down her body, taking in every detail before looking back up to her.

"Don't" I implied as she lifted her arms and crossed them over her chest.

"Lay back on the bed" my voice became dangerously dark.

I was in control of her now.

I kept my eyes directly on hers as I wiggled out of my black trousers, my already hard dick slapped against my stomach as my boxers fell down to my ankles. I seen lily gasp at the sight, I love how she really was so clueless.

I then met her on the bed, she was still very shy and nervous so I gently touched her legs, gliding my hand further up while reaching down to kiss her softly. I deepened the kisses to on her neck to make her feel calmer. After a minute or two my fingers slowly traveled down her stomach and just under the top of her laced panties.

She looked down at where my fingers stopped then back up to me, I swiftly pulled them down, She was in knee for me as my thumb stroked her clit in a circular motion. She never let anyone apart from me do this. She was new so new and clean not like anyone else I've been with.

The burning rush of sensations that crawled across my body was thrilling to me.

My thumb pressed against her clit as I heard her gulp, I looked down so I could place my fingers right, then back up to her again as they entered her slow, watching her as my fingers played, Her breathing ragged. I finger fucked her so she could be a little bit more ready for me.

It must have hurt a little when I pushed the first one inside of her, Then the second one entered, curling my fingers in a rhythm, she looked back at me,

"Your soaking" as I stared down at my thrusting fingers as she bit her bottom lip, timidly smiling.

I did all I could for her to be ready for me and I couldn't wait any longer until I felt her hand move lower down my body, stopping at my v-line. "I- could you um-" she stuttered which made me laugh at how innocent she was, "want me to show you what to do?" I touched her hand as she nodded.

i laid my dick in her palm and closed my fist around her fist, and squeezed on it so tightly my knuckles turned white, sliding within my skin in and out of her grip. My lips brushed over hers as I groaned, feeling her pumping faster and faster,

"Good- good girl-" I moaned into her mouth

"Fuck-" I whispered as she let go, I placed myself in between her legs, slightly moving them apart with my hand. I entered painfully slow for her, kissing her jaw and neck as I rocked my hips in and out,

"Ouch, fuck draco ouc-" she whimpered as she tightened her grip on my shoulders.

I didn't realise straight away, She felt too good. So tight around my me, It felt amazing, When I finally looked at her tears were forming