29. Is it a date?!

Please vote;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Kaushik's POV:

I took a deep breath as Aarushi screamed Raadha's name. I was so nervous!

I was hiding behind the projector.

Just as she was about to run away I switched on the fairy lights.

Then I pressed 'play' on a video on my laptop and the video that I made for her started playing on the projector.

I stared at her face as she watched the video, still hiding behind the projector. Her expressions were priceless!

She was wearing the dress that I bought for her. She looked beautiful!

When the video ended, I took a deep breath and went in front of her holding the chartpaper, on which I had written, 'Will you be my girlfriend?'

My heart was beating so fast! Finally the day I thought would never come, had actually come. Well, all thanks to Raadha!

I walked closer to her with a smile on my face. I could see the nervousness on her face.

I stood in front of her and we kept staring at each other for a few seconds.

Then I spoke, "Aarushi... I Love You!..... Will you please be my girlfriend?"

Teardrops began to form in her eyes but she was smiling.

I kept staring at her with affection.

She pursed her lips together and after a few minutes said, "Of course! I will!", and with that tears started falling down her cheeks.

I threw the chartpaper away and just embraced her.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, it felt so good!

She hugged me back and I hugged her even more tightly.

"I love you too!", she whispered and I opened my eyes.

I broke the hug and held her hands.

"I'm sorry for making you wait so long!", I said and she smiled and shook her head in response.

We stared into each others eyes for a few seconds and then slowly got closer until our lips touched. Our first kiss!

Later, we danced and did the candle light dinner that I prepared for us.