Part 2 class 77-C

(Y/N) P.O.V.:

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. *hits snooze button, stretches and groans* I am not a morning person. I'd better get to the cherry blossom before class starts. Hopefully it isn't too cloudy today.

*Time Skip*

(Y/N): *opens the door to the classroom* Good morning, Yukizome-sensei.

Chisa: Hello, (Y/N). Did you get to do any training this morning?

(Y/N): Yes, I did.

Chisa: That's good. Now please take your seat.

I walked to the only open desk which was in the back of the room, next to Nanami-san and behind Mioda-san.

I was taking notes this class, but after a while I got a little bored so I took out the kunai I always keep in my pocket and twirled it around while taking notes.

Chisa: And the advantage of this battle was... (Y/N)?

(Y/N): *looks up from notes* Hmm?

Chisa: Can you please put that away? I doubt you'll cut yourself and even if you do we have the Ultimate Nurse in this room-

Mikan: Hi.

Chisa: -But I just want to make sure you don't get any injuries.

(Y/N): Okay

I tossed the kunai up in the air and swallowed it. I continued writing my notes until I felt eyes drop on me. I looked up from my notes again and saw everyone staring at me, eyes wide.

(Y/N): ...What

Kazuichi: You just ate that.

(Y/N): And your point is?

Teruteru: How did you not cut yourself?

Sonia: And, why did you do that?

(Y/N): My master always told me to keep one there for extra measures.

Peko: What is the purpose of that?

(Y/N): I'll explain during lunchtime.

Everyone just nodded and they turn their attention back to Yukizome-sensei. After about an hour, it was finally lunchtime. As soon as the bell rang, everyone walked up to me.

Fuyuhiko: So, why'd you do it?

(Y/N): First, I need a volunteer. *silence ensues, sighs* Komaeda-san, today's your lucky day. Come over here.

Nagito: Okay.

I opened up my lunchbox and pulled out an apple. I walked to the other side of the classroom with Komaeda-san following me. I positioned him and put the apple on top of his head.

(Y/N): Now don't move an inch, okay?

Nagito: Okay.

I walked back to my seat and turned back towards Komaeda-san. It was quiet for a second until I spat out the kunai I had "ate" and it was a direct hit on the apple. It hit it with so much force that it pinned it to the wall. I walked past the stunned Komaeda-san and pulled the apple from the wall.

(Y/N): And that, is why I did it. *takes bite from apple* Now if you will excuse me I must go to the bathroom.

I walked away from my stunned classmates and started walking towards the bathroom. On my way there I saw another class of 10 people heading my way, Class 77-C. I never officially met them but I will eventually. As soon as I got near the first person, it felt like time slowed down. I felt a dark and malicious aura surrounding all of them. There was one guy who had the most, he had black hair and piercing red eyes. I finally got past all of them and I started walking to the bathroom faster.

(Y/N): *whispers* What the hell!? They had an evil aura on them! All of them! Why!? I don't know, I'll as Headmaster Kirigiri after school.

I found the boys bathroom and my jaw dropped as soon as I walked in.

(Y/N): Saionji-san wasn't joking. Nidai-san literally blew a hole in the wall.

*Time Skip*

It was finally the end of school and I was standing in front of the Headmaster's office.

(Y/N): *sighs* No turning back now.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Jin: Come in!

I walked inside and saw Headmaster Kirigiri at his desk and I also saw my old teacher, Koichi Kizakura, sitting in a chair.

Jin: Ah, (Y/N), what can I do for you?

(Y/N): I was wondering if I can borrow some information on Class 77-C.

Jin: Might I ask why you need that information?

(Y/N): Please, Headmaster. I need to look at something.

The Headmaster and Kizakura-sensei looked at each other for a couple of seconds, then at me. The Headmaster must of seen my serious face because he just sighed and walked over to a filing cabinet. He opened one of the drawers and pulled out a file labeled "Class 77-C". He handed me the file and I took it.

Jin: This should have all the information you need: name, specialty, appearance, etc.

Koichi: The only thing they wouldn't tell me is their background.

(Y/N): That's fine, Kizakura-sensei. Headmaster, is it okay if I keep this for the night? I'll give it back to you before class starts.

Jin: That's fine. Just remember to give it back.

(Y/N): I will. Thank you, Headmaster, and good night. Good night, Kizakura-sensei.

I walked out of the Headmaster's office and closed the door behind me. When I turned around I saw Saionji-san standing there. I jumped a bit when I saw her.

(Y/N): Hello, Saionji-san. What are you doing here?

Hiyoko: I was looking for you.

(Y/N): Why were you looking for me?

Hiyoko: I want you to carry me back to my dorm again.

(Y/N): I can't do that right now, Saionji-san. I have something very important to do.

Hiyoko: No. You still need to make it up to me for picking me up yesterday.

(Y/N): Saionji-san, I can't-*sighs* Fine, get on.

Saionji-san smiles, goes to my back, and hops on. I started walking her back to her dorm and along the way we started talking to each other.

Hiyoko: So... What were you doing in the headmaster's office?

(Y/N): I had to ask him a question.

Hiyoko: What was the question?

(Y/N): It's not important. *tries to hide file*

Hiyoko: *notices what your doing* What are you hiding?

(Y/N): Nothing.

Hiyoko: Liar. Now tell me, what are you hiding?

(Y/N): It's not important.

Hiyoko: You already said that.

(Y/N): Can we please talk about something else?

Hiyoko: ...Fine, but I'll get it out of you eventually.

(Y/N): You can try.

*Time Skip*

After carrying Saionji-san back to her dorm, I finally made it back to mine. I opened the door, turned on the lights, put the file on my desk and locked the door. I walked back to my desk, sat in my chair, and pulled out the papers.