the ninja vs the illusionist

(Y/N) P.O.V.:
I was still trying to catch my breath from my consecutive fight with Thomas and Orenjiko. I slowly got up and looked around. I have two exits: the door that I entered from or the wall that Thomas made. ...I guess I can go through the wall. I might get closer to finding the others. I went through the wall and it was really bright. I continued walking but then a line of fire cut me off. It then surrounded me and it was really hot. The fire erupted and tried to burn me. I jumped out of the ring of fire and it burned me slightly.

(Y/N): Ow! What the hell was that?!

I heard some chuckling and I looked over and saw Karasuma standing there. I stood up and looked at her.

(Y/N): Karasuma? What are you doing here?

Karasuma: I'm just... having some fun.

She chuckled and made a little portal and out came about 5 lions. The lions roared and started running at me. I pulled my swords out and cut two in half then another one jumped at me but I dodged it.

(Y/N): Wait a second, what am I doing? This is an illusion. These things can't hurt me.

I walked towards the lions and one ran towards me. It jumped at me and but I just moved out of the way. The lion flew past me but I felt pain in my arm. I looked at the pain and saw a claw mark on my arm.

(Y/N): What the hell?! These are just an illusion, aren't they?!

Karasuma: They are. But since I am the best illusionist ever, they are just like the real thing.

I took my sword out and got into a position. The lion jumped at me and I dodged it and sliced the lion. The final two jumped out me and I jumped into the air. I took my kusarigama and swung it at both of the lions and cut both of their heads off. I landed on the ground and looked at Karasuma. I turned towards her and started swinging my kusarigama.

(Y/N): So you're one of the helper, correct?

Karasuma: Yep.

(Y/N): Why?

Karasuma: My childhood... wasn't a very good one. My story is so sad it might even bring you to tears. But since you want to know I guess I can tell you. My parents left me in an orphanage when I was really young. I was adopted and raised by a nice family of magicians. I was always amazed by magic and they taught me. Then during one show the auditorium burned down. It killed my family. I lived on the streets and did some street magic. Another magician found me and offered me a home and a job on a traveling magic show. I, of course, accepted the request and he taught me more magic and in exchange I give him three quarters of the pay for every one of the shows. I kept the rest of it for personal reasons. Then apparently someone got scammed by them so the next time we were in town, he tracked us down and shot and killed all of them. I used some hypnotism on the guy and he turned himself into the cops. By the time he snapped out of it, he was already behind bars. Hypnotism is my strong suit, it's worked on everyone that I've tried it on. Let's see if it works on you.

Karasuma swiped her hands and a giant pocket watch appeared behind her. She then pulled out a small one and swung it. While it was swinging the big one was swinging as well. I tried to look away but I couldn't. I then felt all of my will leave my body.

Kasaruma P.O.V.:
I made my watches stop swinging and the big one disappeared while I pocketed the smaller one. I then walked up to (Y/N) and caressed his cheek.

Karasuma: If only I didn't have to kill you, then we could be together forever. Too bad it's what my mistress wants. I hate half of my mistresses order but orders are orders. I at least want to do this once.

I leaned up and kissed him on the lips. Since he was hypnotized, he kissed me back. I soon broke the kiss and looked at him. His eyes were dilated a bit but I could still see his beautiful (E/C) eyes.