the ninja vs the delinquent

(Y/N) P.O.V.:
I was walking around the Synagogue of Placidity some more after I killed Karasuma. So far, I haven't found anything. No signs whatsoever that can lead me to my class. I was starting to get worried. What if I can't find them? What if they're already dead? I turned a corner but was immediately met with a knife to my neck. It was dark so I couldn't see the person's face. All I could see was their red eyes.

???: Do you really think you'll succeed in getting them back?

Well, at least I know it's a girl that has me hostage.

(Y/N): I don't think; I know.

???: *chuckles* Stupid ninja. You've already been hit many times and yet you still want to save them?

(Y/N): I want to save them because they are my friends.

???: Friends? Do you really think that they will stay loyal friends forever? They'll leave you very soon.

(Y/N): No, they won't. They would never do such a thing.

???: You... You have some nerve to speak like that!!

She pulled out another knife and aimed for my right eye. I barely dodged it and instead got a cut on my eyebrow. I was able to distance myself from my opponent and I was able to get a clear view of her face. It was Kaya Maeda.

(Y/N): So, you're helping him, too?

Kaya: Of course I am. I may not like any of these ignorant punks but I do like my mistress. And my mistress told me to do this so I must obey her. Now, let me show you a little something your stupid pink-haired friend made for me.

Kaya put her knives away and pulled out a little disc and put it on her chest. The disc started to expand and it turned into light green armor. She put her fists up and they transformed into large ornate gauntlets with pistons on them. She then stomped her feet on the ground and they transformed black and gold boots that had small blue tassels on each side.

(Y/N): Where'd you get those ideas from?

Kaya: That stupid shut-in gamer and that prissy princess. I overheard the princess talking about these weapons from some anime that came from a game and I asked the shut-in and I saw the weapons and she told me how they work. Then I asked that pink-haired freak to make these for me and he did so without question.

(Y/N): Damn it, Soda-san.

Kaya: Which do you think is better: hand-to-hand combat or weaponry? Let's find out.

Kaya ran at me and tried to punch me but I jumped over her and dodged it. I landed on the ground, turned towards Kaya and pulled my swords out. Kaya turned around and put her fists up. She ran towards me again and tried to punch me again but I blocked it with both of my swords but didn't account for her kick to my side and I got launched into a wall. I peeled myself off the wall only to get launched back into it by a punch. Kaya then unloaded punches and kicks on me fast and since it was a sneak attack I couldn't retaliate quick enough. After a couple of seconds, Kaya stopped her onslaught and backed up and I fell off of the wall. I tried to get up but only got a foot on my back.

Kaya: So, it looks like hand-to-hand combat is better than weaponry. Let's end this.

Kaya started to apply pressure on my back and I could practically hear my bones creaking. I was screaming in pain from the amount of pressure. My hands clenched into fists and I put them on the ground and slowly lifted myself up. My screams of pain turned into screams of anger. I grabbed Kaya's foot and threw her into a nearby wall. I got on my feet and looked at Kaya with anger as she got up and got into a stance.

(Y/N): You're wrong, Maeda-san. Weaponry is better than hand-to-hand combat. Now, we can end this.

I put my fists together and my vision grew blurry. I closed my eyes and reopened them and my whole vision was different. It was black and white. Which meant I was in shadow mode. I walked away from my body, Kaya saw this and started to freak out.