the beginning of the end

(Y/N) P.O.V.:
I just got back to Hope's Peak from a very long mission. I walked into my dorm room and looked at the clock. It was 11:30. And we have a test tomorrow. Perfect. I closed my door, walked over to my desk, and took out the books I needed to study. Let's see how well this goes.

*Time Skip*

I just finished the test and it was lunchtime. I walked into the lunchroom and sat down at a random table. I decided to skip lunch for today and sleep a little. I put my head down and closed my eyes. A few minutes wouldn't hurt.

DREAMWORLD

I was surrounded by darkness. I saw no light whatsoever. Then a bang went off and color filled the room and what I saw horrified me. I saw all of my classmates in cages, dead. There was also maniacal laughter in the room, but I couldn't find the person who was laughing. It was a male, that's all I can tell for now. Then another image appeared and it was Hope's Peak Academy... being burned to the ground. Reserve Course and Main Course students, dead. Then I heard it again. That same maniacal laughter. I held my head, trying to wake myself up. Everything faded to black and I could feel myself waking up.

REAL WORLD

I slowly opened my eyes and I felt someone petting me. I looked up and saw all of the girls around me. I then turned and saw Chiaki was the one petting me. I smiled at them all and they all smiled back.

Chiaki: Morning, Sleepyhead. You OK?

(Y/N): Yeah. Why?

Akane: Well, you were sweating when we came over here.

Peko: And twitching slightly.

Mahiru: And you're face looked horrified.

(Y/N): Well, I can assure it was nothing.

Mikan: A-Are you sure?

(Y/N): Yes, Tsumiki-chan. I'm sorry if I worried you all.

Hiyoko: It's not like I was worried or anything.

Sonia: Yes, you were. You were the first one to say something.

Hiyoko: *blushes* S-Shut up!

I looked over and saw some of the boys were looking over here. Some of them were glaring at me. Mainly Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko. Guess they liked one of the girls. I then turned back to the girls and saw they were still talking.

Ibuki: What were you dreaming about anyway, (Y/N)?

All of the girl looked at me and I froze. I couldn't tell them what really happened. They'd probably get scared. I'm going to hate myself for this, but I have to lie to them.

(Y/N): ...I don't remember.

Sonia: Don't lie. You can tell us.

(Y/N): No, I really don't remember. My body only remembers good dreams and gets rid of the bad.

Chiaki: Oh, well, it's just a dream. Only some dreams become a reality.

(Y/N): Yeah, you're right.

Let's hope this one doesn't.

*Time Skip*

It's been a couple days since that dream. I had to go to the bathroom, so I had to leave the class for a couple of minutes. I came back to the classroom and opened the door. No one was in there. Strange. Everyone was here a couple minutes ago. I walked around the campus trying to find my class. Still nothing. I then walked back to the classroom. Maybe they returned from wherever they went. I opened the door and they still weren't back yet.