Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy!

(Y/N) P.O.V:

I've been going to this school for two months now. This school where students with "ultimate" abilities go. I am one of those students. My name is Y/N L/N or the super highschool level ninja. I earned that title after my master died a few years ago. It is a bit boring without him around, but I'm glad I got his title so I can make sure his legacy lives on. I was heading to the place I normally head to, the cherry blossom behind the school. On my way there I was receiving some strange looks, but I'm not surprised for two reasons, 1 I'm wearing a (F/C) suit that covers my whole body so only my eyes are showing and, 2. I have two katanas strapped to my sides. After a couple more minutes of walking, I finally made it to the cherry blossom, which is surrounded by training dummies that I set up. I got next to the cherry blossom, got on my knees, put hands together, and meditated before I practiced. Class doesn't start for another hour so I've got time.

Chisa P.O.V;

I finally got the class together, even though I had to tie up Rytoa and drag him here and I had to carry Chiaki, but for some reason I still felt like I was missing someone. I checked inside my podium to see if there was a sign-up sheet or something. Sure enough, there was. I pulled it out, checked the names, and stopped when I got to a new name.

Nekomaru Nidai

Y/N L/N

Akane Owari

I don't remember him. Hmm... I wonder if the students know him.

Chisa: Have any of you heard of Y/N L/N?

Sonia: I've heard of him but I've never actually met him.

Peko: his title is ultimate ninja, which means he could be anywhere in the school

Hiyako: What!? How is that supposed to help us!? If he's a ninja than we'll never find him!?

Chisa: *looks out the window* is that him right there?

I pointed out the window and saw a student with a (F/C) suit covering his whole body. All of the students got up from their seats to see.

Akane: what were you saying Hiyako?

Hiyako: *turns red from embarrassment* sh-shut up.

Chisa: Well, let's go meet your final classmate.

Small time skip

After going down the stairs again and going behind the building, we found that he was still there, in the same position as when we saw him through the window. I didn't see this before but he has two swords to his sides. He was also surrounded by what looks like training dummies.

Hiyako: This is him? He doesn't look like a ninja to me

Chisa: well, he's here for a reason. I'm going to go introduce myself. (Starts walking towards you) Hello there!! My name js- stops abruptly

I stopped myself from saying or
moving anymore after I saw something unbelievable. One of the dummies near him was sliced in two. And he hasn't moved yet! Everyone had an awestruck face. One by one the dummies were getting sliced in half. I , along with all of my students, were trying to pinpoint what exactly was *killing" the dummies.

Fuyuhiko: W-what the hell? How is he doing This?

Kazuichi: i-i don't know. But if thats him running than he's incredibly fast.

Akane: This guy might be faster than me.

Mahoru "notices something" Guys, look! "Points to the ground"