the ninja and the gamer

(Y/N) P.O.V.:
Right now me and the rest of Class 77-B are waiting for Yukizome-sensei to get to class. And so far, we were all bored out of our minds.

Akane: This is so boring! I could be practicing right now, but instead I have to be in here.

Nekomaru: Well, if you want to practice why don't we have a realistic combat situation?

(Y/N): Like a real fight?

Nekomaru: Exactly.

Akane: Hell yeah!

P.E. Teacher: Now, now just calm down. If we wait a little while longer, I bet Miss Yukizome will be here.

(Y/N): Oh, let them fight. Besides I could use some practice as well.

Nekomaru: So, your going to join, too?

(Y/N): Owari-san wants training, why not I be the speed and you be the strength.

Nekomaru: I like where this is going.

*Time Skip*

I have no clue how this escalated so quickly. There are desks everywhere, most of the classroom is destroyed and somehow there is a giant hole in the wall... So, this training is going well. Nidai-san just throw Owari-san at the chalkboard and just as he did that Yukizome-sensei walked in.

Chisa: Hey, what are you doing-*gets cut off by Akane being thrown at the chalkboard*

Nekomaru: What's wrong?!

(Y/N): Don't give up now, Owari-san!

Akane: I'm not done yet!

(Y/N): We'll see about that!

I then wall-ran over to her and tried to ax kick her but she grabbed my foot and threw outside the window.

Everyone: (Y/N)!!

(Y/N): Going down!!

I was falling down at a fast rate and I saw a kid walking down the path.

??? P.O.V.:
I was just walking down the path that leads to the garden, but I stopped when I heard someone scream.

???: Incoming!!

I look up to see someone falling down from the building. All I did was back up and the guy landed on his feet, but caused a huge crater to form under him. The smoke cleared and I got a good look at him. He had (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. He also had two swords strapped to his sides. He then looked at me and started to talk to me.

(Y/N): Oh, hello there. Sorry about this predicament that I put in front of you.

???: Ah, no worries. I'm not hurt, your not hurt, I think that's a win-win.

(Y/N): Yeah, I guess. Hey, you look familiar. Are you in Class 77-C?

???: Yes, I am. You're in Class 77-B, right?

(Y/N): Yep, name's (Y/N) (L/N); Super High School Level Ninja.

???: Nice to meet you, (Y/N). I'm Masakazu Hoshino; Super High School Level Samurai.

(Y/N): Well, so much for a first impression, huh?

Masakazu: To be honest, I've had worse.

(Y/N): Yeah, me too.

After he said that we both chuckled and when we were done he sighed.

(Y/N): Well, I better get back up there. *turns around and walks the other way* See ya later.

Masakazu: Wait, the building's that way.

(Y/N): Yeah, I know.

Masakazu: So, what are you doing?