the ninja and the musician

(Y/N) P.O.V.:
I just woke up in my dorm room and as soon as I did, I smiled remembering what happened on the night of the play. I've got half of the girls of Class 77-B as my girlfriends. I wonder who's next. Oh, well, I'll find out later. Halloween is coming up soon and Kizakura-sensei says that we have some time off thanks to it. I got dressed in my (F/C) t-shirt, jeans, and (S/F/C) shoes. I opened the door and saw Sonia standing next to it. She looked over at me and smiled and I smiled back.

(Y/N): What are you doing here, Nevermind-chan? We don't have classes today.

Sonia: I know. I just wanted to ask if you would like to accompany me for a walk around the town.

(Y/N): Oh, OK then. Lead the way.

Sonia smiled and grabbed my hand and we walked over to the town. We stopped at a couple of places and I told Sonia about them since she wanted to learn about Japanese culture. We decided to go to the music store to see if there is any new music in stock. We walked in and saw Ibuki there listening to music through some headphones. She must be listening to some real heavy music because I could hear it from a ways away and she was banging her head like a madwoman.

(Y/N): Why's Mioda-san doing here?

Sonia: Well, she is the Super High School Level Musician.

(Y/N): True.

I decided to walk up to her and tap on her shoulder. She turned around, saw me, and smiled. She  paused her music and took off her headphones.

Ibuki: Hey (Y/N), Sonia. What are you two doing here?

Sonia: I wanted to take a walk around the town and I asked (Y/N) if he'd like to join me.

(Y/N): Yeah. By the way, what are you listening to?

Ibuki: Would you like to hear it?

(Y/N): Why not.

Ibuki handed me the headphones and I put them on. She restarted her current song. (Song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTEYUF…) The song started out pretty OK and then it turned into  metal after about a minute. I may not be a huge fan of metal, but I will admit they are pretty good. As the song ended, I took off the headphones and turned towards Ibuki and Sonia, but I only saw Ibuki.

Ibuki: So, what'd you think?

(Y/N): I may not be a big fan off metal, but I will admit they are pretty good. What song was that?

Ibuki: The song is called Road to Resistance and it's by BABYMETAL.

(Y/N): Alright. Where'd Nevermind-chan go?

Ibuki: Chiaki was on her way to the game store, until she saw Sonia here and asked if she wanted to join her.

(Y/N): Oh, OK. Well, what do you want to do?

Ibuki: Hmm... *looks outside* Well, Ibuki is hungry, so why don't we get something to eat?

(Y/N): I'm actually a little hungry, too, so why not.

Ibuki decided to buy a CD for that BABYMETAL band and after that we walked around trying to find somewhere to get some food. We finally found somewhere to eat and we took it to-go. We walked to the park and ate our food and talked for awhile.

(Y/N): So, Mioda-san, how's your day been so far?

Ibuki: It's been good. I've mainly been hanging out around the music store listening to any new music.

(Y/N): That sounds cool.

Ibuki: It is! Listening to all those new metal bands and all of the new songs! Ibuki really, really likes to do this whenever Ibuki has time!