The first mission

(Y/N) P.O.V.:

(Y/N): *groan* Huh? Why am I at my desk? Oh, yeah... What time is it? *checks time, jumps up from chair* Oh, God! I'm going to be late for school!

*Small Time Skip*

I just put on whatever clothes I had lying around which was a (F/C) tank top, khaki shorts, and my (S/F/C) shoes. Right now I'm running down the halls trying to get to the Headmaster's office before class starts. I finally made it to his office. I didn't knock this time and instead just burst through the doors and the Headmaster was there. I ran to his desk put the file on it and ran to the Class 77-B homeroom. I made it there just before the bell rang.

(Y/N): Did...I...make it?

Chisa: Yes, you made it.

(Y/N): Yay...

Chisa: Why were you almost late today? You always get here at least 10 minutes before class starts.

(Y/N): I accidentally slept in.

Chisa: Well, try to get here next time.

(Y/N): Okay.

I walked to my seat and sat down in it, trying not to fall asleep. I stayed up all night trying to find information on Class 77-C, but I barely got any background on any of them. After a couple of hours, Kizakura-sensei walked in.

Koichi: Chisa, can I borrow (Y/N) from you?

Chisa: Sure, but why do you need him? *Koichi whispers in Chisa's ear* Oh... (Y/N) your free to go.

Koichi: And grab your bag, too.

(Y/N): Okay. *grabs duffel bag at back of room and follows Koichi out*

Chisa P.O.V.:
I watched as (Y/N) followed Koichi out of the classroom. I turned back to my class and I saw Sonia had her hand raised.

Chisa: Yes, Sonia?

Sonia: Where is (Y/N) going?

Chisa: He... had something to do.

Hiyoko: What did he have to do?

Chisa: He'll tell you when he comes back.

After that everyone just went back to class. Uh-oh, he forgot a little pouch on his desk. Hopefully it's not important. Oh well, I hope he stays safe, I would really hate to lose a student.

(Y/N) P.O.V.:
Right now I'm walking down the halls with Kizakura-sensei. He just called me out of class and I don't know why yet.

Koichi: I bet you're wondering why I got you out of there.

(Y/N): Read my mind.

Koichi: One of your ninja friends came over. You've got a mission.

(Y/N): What is it?

Koichi: You need to clear out a temple that is full of evil ninjas.

(Y/N): Exterminate or capture?

Koichi: Exterminate.

(Y/N): Okay, let me change into my suit and wake up a little more.

Koichi: You do that. Why do you look so tired?

(Y/N): It just took me a while to get to sleep last night.

Koichi: Alright. Get changed.

I nodded and walked into the bathroom to change into my (F/C) suit and most, if not all, of my weapons from the duffel bag on me. I walked out of the stall and washed my face with cold water to wake me up. I walked out to find Kizakura-sensei gone and a note on the door. The note says "I had to go somewhere. Here are the directions to the temple." I got out of Hope's Peak and started going to the temple.