the ninja and the dancer

(Y/N) P.O.V.:
It was almost Christmas, it was snowing, there were lights everywhere, and everyone on the streets was nice. Everything was peaceful.

CLASH

Well, almost everything. I was training and right now I'm stuck in a clash with Peko. Me and her decided to train in the morning since that's what I do every morning. We both pushed off of each other and backed up. I ran towards her and tried to slash her, but she dodged it. I looked back at her and she raised her sword and smirked.

Peko: You're going to have to try a lot harder than that if you want to hit me with your sword, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Oh, if you wanted me to hit you with my sword, why not go to my dorm after school?

At this, Peko blushed and froze. I took this opportunity and ran towards her. I disarmed her of her sword, swept her legs and she fell on her back, with one of my swords placed on her neck. I smirked at her and she looked up at me angrily.

Peko: *still blushing* That was a dirty move.

(Y/N): I know, but it worked, didn't it?

Peko: *looks away and pouts* Still.

(Y/N): *puts swords away* Come on. Don't be like that, Pekoyama-chan.

Peko still looked away, pouting. I sighed and held my hand out. She looked back at me and saw my hand. She looked skeptical at first, but then smiled and grabbed my hand and I pulled her up. I walked over to her sword, picked it up for her, and gave it back to her. She took it from me and sheathed it. We then heard the bell ring.

(Y/N): Well, we should get to class.

Peko nodded and we started walking to class. Along the way there, Peko grabbed my hand. I looked over at her and saw her have her same emotionless face, but there was a light shade of pink on it. I smiled and intertwined our fingers. It was once we got close to the classroom that we separated. Everyone was in class and a couple minutes later Kizakura-sensei walked in.

Koichi: OK, class. I have a little announcement. Tomorrow is the start of Christmas break and we are all going to a ski lodge. Jin is making today a half day, so you can pack your bags for tomorrow. Now, let's get started with class.

*Time Skip*

We all made it to the ski lodge and went to our shared lodge. We all made our beds and got changed into some winter clothes. Kizakura-sensei said that we could do whatever we wanted, but we have to be back before 10. For the first day, all we did was go down the biggest slope. By the time we realized it, it was already 9. We all went to the lodge after that and got changed into our sleep clothes.

Hiyoko P.O.V.:
It was almost 10 and we were all changed, but none of us were lying down. We were all doing something different in here. Chiaki and Sonia were playing games and I was watching Kazuichi and Akane have a pillow fight. (Y/N) said that he had to go to the bathroom, so he is out right now. I saw Kazuichi throw a pillow at Akane, but she dodged it. The door behind her opened and (Y/N) got hit in the face with a pillow. He had his head cocked back from the pillow.

Kazuichi: S-Sorry, dude!

(Y/N): You know what this means, right, Soda-san?

Kazuichi gulped as (Y/N) looked at him. It was silent for a second, until he took out two pillows and threw one at Kazuichi and the other at Akane.

(Y/N): Pillow fight!

Now, it was hectic. Everyone was throwing pillows left and right. I was having a hard time dodging all of them, but somehow I was able to. This is too insane, I need to get out of here. I was trying to get to the door, so I can go outside and get some fresh air. I almost made it to the door, but (Y/N) cut me off.