the ninja and the princess

(Y/N) P.O.V.:
Another day, another class. It was just going by like any normal class, until Kizakura-sensei made an announcement.

Koichi: Alright, kids. The school is going to have a play soon. The play is going to be Rapunzel. The reason I am telling you this is because Jin wants all of you to be in it. Now, we are going to need someone to volunteer being the head female role.

Sonia: *raises hand* I can do it.

Koichi: OK, then now that that's settled, we need someone for the head male role. Come on up here. *Sonia walks up and stands next to Koichi* Sonia, you can pick the head male role because we don't want you to feel uncomfortable during some scenes.

Right after Kizakura-sensei said that, Kazuichi and Teruteru immediately raised their hands.

Kazuichi: Pick me, Miss Sonia!

Teruteru: No, pick me, Sonia!

Kazuichi: There is no way she is going to pick you, pint-size!

Teruteru: Says you, pinky!

As they were arguing, they didn't see Sonia looking at all of the other students. She looked at me for a couple of seconds, then looked towards Chiaki. I looked at her out of the corner of my eye and I saw her nod slightly, same with Akane and Mikan. Sonia nodded back to them and then looked at me again.

Sonia: I pick (Y/N).

Teruteru and Kazuichi immediately stopped arguing and looked at Sonia in shock.

Both: HUH?! WHY HIM?!

Sonia: I just see him as the most fit to do this job. So, (Y/N), what do you say?

(Y/N): I don't see why not.

Koichi: OK, then it's settled. Sonia and (Y/N) are the head roles. Now who would everyone else like to be?

Everyone else picked who they wanted to be and we all agreed that we would use the stage after school everyday starting tomorrow to make sure everyone remembers our lines. I've never seen Rapunzel before so I don't know what to expect. Oh, well, I guess I'll see how I do tomorrow.

*Time Skip*

It's our first practice for the play. I just got my script and I am going over my lines right now. Getting into character is easy for me thanks to all of the times I've hidden in plain sight, and remembering the lines seems easy enough.

(Y/N): Rapunzel, let down your hair. Why am I saying that?

???: Because that's the only way you can get in the tower.

I turned around and saw Sonia standing there in a pink dress that matched her pale skin and brought out her blonde hair and green eyes. I smiled at her and she smiled back and walked up to me.

(Y/N): Why can't I just toss a rope up there?

Sonia: Because in the story your character wasn't prepared to find a tower, so they didn't bring a rope with them.

(Y/N): Oh, OK. And, it says here that I climb up your "hair", how do I exactly do that?

Sonia: While I'm up in the tower Peko is also going to be up there, but she'll be hidden, so she'll drop a rope down that will be covered in fake hair that you're supposed to climb to get into the tower.

(Y/N): Oh, OK. Thank you for clarifying that.

??? P.O.V.:
I can't believe he talked me into spying on this stupid ninja. Why exactly am I spying on him? What information does he hope to get from this? I just got to the auditorium door. I slowly and silently opened it to see people on stage either setting up the backgrounds or practicing their lines. Then I saw him, that ninja know-it-all talking to that prissy little princess. I hid myself behind some chairs, but I was still close enough to where I can see and hear him.