the ninja vs the toxicologist

(Y/N) P.O.V.:
Ow. That hurt. I slowly got up and looked at the damage. I walked up to the broken wall and leaned on the wall next to it. Through the destroyed wall was a destroyed pillar and a huge splotch of pink blood on the ground.

(Y/N): Well, at least I know for a fact, he's dead.

I walked away from the wall and was about to exit the room until I heard another door open somewhere. I looked over and saw someone with a purple mask on the other side of the room. She looked at the wall and then back at me.

???: You sure did cause some damage.

(Y/N): Hey, if I'm being fairly honest he, technically, caused it. I was just caught up in the blast.

???: *laughs* I guess that's true.

(Y/N): And plus, your friend wanted to kill me. And, I guessing your gonna try and kill me, too, right?

???: Right you are.

(Y/N): Can I have your name?

???: My name is not important but for now you can call me Malice.

(Y/N): Well, then, who's gonna make the first move?

Malice: That would be me.

Malice brought out a half-rotten curved sword in her left hand and a rotting makeshift shield n her right hand. I knew Malice was smirking underneath her mask.

Malice: Like it.

(Y/N): I want to know what you used to make them.

Malice: It was made mainly out of extremely hardened wood and poisonous materials. I call them the Rotten Ghru Curved Sword and the Ghru Rotshield. They both work really well in a fight to the death.

(Y/N): Are you sure you want to fight me with those? I have katanas.

Malice: I'm sure. Come at me.

(Y/N): ...Fine. *pulls katanas out*

I ran at Malice and swung one of my swords at her side and the other in a downward motion. She blocked the downward slash with her shield and the side slash with her sword. I was able to pull one of my swords but my other sword was stuck in Malice's shield. I tried to pull it out but it wouldn't budge at all.

Malice: Come on! How hard can it be to pull a sword out of a shield?

(Y/N): When the shield is made out of wood, it's pretty hard, apparently.

Malice: Well, then let me help you.

Malice swung her sword at me which I blocked with my katana. This kept going until she disarmed me and my sword went flying and got stuck into a nearby wall. I looked back at Malice and she swung her sword at me again. I dodged it but got a cut on my side. She pulled back and tried to swing for my head but I blocked it with my hand. It hurt like hell but I refused to scream in pain. Instead, I screamed in anger and disarmed Malice of her sword. I then punched her mask and it cracked a little, enough to where I can see her blue eyes. I punched her again and she recoiled and I was able to pull my katana out of her shield. I was about to run up to her but I felt my side go numb. I looked at my side and saw that it was green. I then looked at my hand and saw that it was green also. I looked at Malice and she smirked through her broken mask.

(Y/N): What did you do to me?!

Malice: Nothing much. Just poisoned the sword that cut you and now your infected with a deadly poison. No biggie.

(Y/N): What?! How long do I have?!

Malice: You have a couple of minutes. *pulls out a syringe with blue liquid* And this antidote is the only way you can live. And don't even think that I'll go easy on you just because you're at a disadvantage.