43

a/n
u guys have been so active w comments and votes so here's a present <3 i was gonna post this tmrw afternoon but here's for all u night owls that read this at night. comment predictions about the next chapters or even about this chapter!🙈i love hearing what you guys think is going to happen!

i wake up ten minutes before my alarm. i grab my dress, shoes, makeup and everything else bff/n told me i needed to bring. at 8 o'clock sharp, bff/n is knocking at my door. i swing the door open and she tackles me.
"happy wedding day!" she screams.
"it won't be a happy wedding day if you break every bone in my body!" i say pushing her off me. she laughs a little. i walk back into the bedroom to finish getting ready. once i'm done bff/n helps me drag my bag out the door. when we exit the hotel, i see a black limo pull up.
"really? another limo?" i ask smiling.
"hey you only get one wedding day...hopefully." she says laughing at her own joke. i give her a nudge with my elbow. the venue is located 20 minutes away. as we drive there, i start to feel butterflies in my stomach. i didn't realize how nerve racking this would be. once we get there, it's about 9:30. the wedding starts at 2. as all the brides maids start to arrive, we sit around in the main room of the bridal suite at the venue and drink mimosas and eat light foods. the photographer takes candids of us laughing and having a good time. time feels like it's going away super fast when the makeup, hair, and nails people arrive. first, i get my nails done which takes an hour. then my makeup takes a while and same with hair. i slip into my dress with the help of bff/n. my mom comes into the dressing room and helps me put on my heels since i can't reach them. once i'm dressed, i walk out and meet my dad in the main room. he turns around and starts tearing up when he sees me.
"dad! you're going to make me cry!" i say.
"i'm sorry! you look beautiful." he says sniffling. he hugs me and i hug him back. it's already 2pm. we arrive at the main entrance of the venue. my flower girl walks down the aisle, then my brides maids and blake's groomsmen. finally my maid of honor, bff/n, and blake's best man, nate, walk down together. when i hear the song bff/n suggested i should walk out on, two men push open the door for me to walk out. everyone stands as they see the doors open. i instantly smile seeing all of my friends from boston and all of blake and i's family. i make eye contact with blake and he's tearing up. nate pats him on the back. when i get to the end of the aisle, my dad hands me off to blake and we stand there holding hands in front of the pastor. as the pastor starts talking after the music cuts, we hear a squeak at the door. everyone's head turns to the door and i see a head full of curls in a suit sitting down in the last row. harry came. blake turns his attention back at me but i'm still staring at harry. harry smiles at me and nervously gives me a thumbs up. i smile back and turns towards blake. he raises his eyebrow at me. the pastor continues.
"now at this time, if anyone objects to the marriage of y/n l/n and blake smith, speak now or forever hold your peace." he says. someone coughs and another person sighs. i look around to see who is fidgeting. i see harry looking down and twiddling his thumbs. he keeps twitching his head to the side and he is shaking his knee. he looks up at me and quickly glances back down. he finally stands up.
"i object." he says firmly. my eyes go big.
"oh for christ's sake." blake says.
"y/n, i love you. i don't think i've ever stopped loving you. seeing you with blake has made me realize i can't just be your friend. sorry this is a crappy time to do this, but i can't keep it in. i didn't want to ruin your day so i was planning on not coming but i'm not going to watch you and blake and envy your relationship with him. i need you as mine because seeing you with someone else causes me too much pain." he says not taking his eyes off of mine. blake is staring at me trying to see my reaction. when harry said he loves me i felt relieved. i'm at a loss for words. i look at blake.
"i-i'm." i stutter.
"you're what?" blake asks. i look back at harry and then back at blake.
"i'm so sorry." i say to blake. i kiss him on the cheek. i look at bff/n and her eyes are big and her jaw drops. i look back at harry and i smile. i run down the few stairs on the alter and run down the aisle to harry he takes my hand and we leave through the front doors running. when we finally get out of view from the venue, i hug him so tight.
"i love you too." i say. he squeezes me tighter.
"i'm sorry it took this long." he says.
"shut up!" i say. i remove my hands from around his neck and put them on his face. i draw his head closer to mine and kiss him. he kisses back and after a few seconds, he releases me.
"we should get going before people come out searching for us." he says.
"good point." i take his hand and we run up to the bridal suite through the back entrance. i grab my stuff and harry calls an uber. luckily, no one thought we'd run into the bridal suite so no one came looking for us here. when the uber arrives, we get in and leave. we sit in the back seat and sigh. we look at each other and instantly start laughing.
"i really just ditched my fiancé at the alter!" i laugh.
"you did!" he responds.
"fuck he's gonna hate me." i say starting to realize what i just did.
"uh yea he probably will." he replies. my chest tightens. of course i love harry but i probably just broke blake. i start crying.
"aw no." harry leans me onto him and he starts rubbing my back telling me it's ok. i feel a little better but i still feel terrible. i don't regret leaving blake i just already regret the way in which i did it. i look up at harry and he gives me a soft smile. i know he really likes me because i look like a mess and he still cares. i hug him and he hugs me back. the uber driver drops us off at a at a hotel harry booked for the night once he knew he was coming since he expected himself to be too drunk to go home after the wedding. once we get to the hotel i glance at my phone and see all the missed calls. i throw my phone down on the table and throw my bag on the bed. i look at harry trying to open a water bottle. i run up to him and jump on him. i wrap my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his next. he drops the water bottle to catch.
"jesus chri-!" he says shocked. i stop him from talking by connecting our lips. i can feel him smile a little. our kiss deepens as he walks over to the couch with me still attached to him. he sits down and takes my hands off of his neck. he takes off his blazer and tie. and helps me unzip the dress. before it comes off though, he makes sure i'm ok.
"are you sure you want to do this?" he asks. i nod my head yes. he smiles and helps me wiggle out of the dress. he then unbuttons his shirt. we continue to kiss. my hands travel down his chest to his butterfly tattoo to his leaf tattoo. i then make way to his belt buckle. that comes off too. we continue and don't stop.
"wow. been wanting to do that for a while." he says giggling once we finish. i laugh and slap his arm.
"i'm tired!" i confess.
"oh i would be too if i did what you just did." he mocks. i look at him with my eyes wide and jaw open.
"harry styles that is inappropriate!" i laugh. he laughs too and kisses me on the forehead. i dig through my bag to find comfortable clothes and then get into bed. he follows shortly after. i will remember this day for the rest of my life.