Riding Toby and Fidget's Theft

Before I begin this chapter, I must make a shout-out to Gotham317 for reviewing. Thank you for reviewing and I'm glad you like my story so far.

Chapter 5: Riding Toby and Fidget's Theft

Kaitlin's POV

Yes, I was riding on Toby with Basil, Dawson, and Olivia! This was so much fun! I watched as Toby sniffed the ground tracking Fidget down. Then the real fun began! Toby howled when he got Fidget's scent and he started running towards where Fidget must've been. I held onto Olivia and Basil for dear life.

"The thrill of the hunt, eh, Dawson?" Basil shouted cheerfully.

Olivia and I smiled along with him because of the fun we were having.

Dawson, who was gripping onto Toby's tail replied with a nervous chuckle, "Q-quite!"

"Ooo-hoo-hoo!" Basil shouted, "Our peg-legged quarry can't be far now!"

Fidget's POV

As I was in the toy store snatching tools, gears, and uniforms from toy soldiers that Ratigan wanted me to get off the list, I thought about the girl mouse who was taking care of the little girl. I've finally seen the two mice in person. The older one was hot! If I were lucky, I'd have her as my girlfriend before Ratigan does.

I pulled out the list Ratigan gave me. "Get the following," I read as I used my pencil to check out the items I've got from the list. "Tools, check. I've got tools. Gears, double check. I've got gears. Girl. No, I didn't get girl." I erased the checkmark I put next to the word "girl". "Uniforms," I continued with a chuckle, "I got plenty uniforms!"

My relief was short-lived when I heard a dog hollowing. Darn! Basil discovered me! The older girl must be with him and the younger girl! "Oh, no!" I cried out in a panic, "I gotta hide! Ooh, I gotta hide!" I packed up the stolen items in a bag and took off running in a panic as the obnoxious dog continued hollowing.

AN: I know this chapter is short, but the next one my OC goes to the toyshop with Basil, Dawson, and Olivia. Fingers crossed.