Epilogue: My Last Adventure!

Ready for the final chapter and my OC's last adventure? I sure am! Yay! Also, if you'd like, you're more than welcome to do some fanart of this story.

Epilogue: My Last Adventure!

Third Person POV

For breakfast, everyone gathered around for pancakes, which were made by Mrs. Judson. "Why, thank you, Mrs. Judson," Kaitlin said kindly.

"You're welcome, dearie," the landlady told her.

Fidget added a little too much syrup on his pancakes.

"Fidget, that's too much," Kaitlin told him with a giggle, making him stop pouring.

"Silly bat," Olivia said.

"Sorry, Livy and Katie," said Fidget. Olivia and Kaitlin laughed as he gave them their new nicknames. He cut his pancakes before putting a few pieces in his mouth. He wore a napkin around his neck in case he made any messes.

"Take your time," Kaitlin warned, seeing Fidget eat too fast.

"You don't want a tummy ache," Olivia agreed.

"Chew," Bill instructed and seeing the bat chew, he added, "Very good."

Fidget chewed his food and swallowed.

After breakfast, Helen and Kaitlin helped Mrs. Judson with the dishes. When finished, Dr. Dawson instructed Kaitlin to come over.

"What is it, Dr. Dawson?" asked the girl-turned mouse.

"I just want to get your blood drawn to see if you're healthy," Dawson answered, "You're not in trouble."

The two sat down and the doctor dug through his black case in search of a needle to give the young lady a shot. Dawson washed his hands before he began his task. Then, he touched her arms to see if they had any veins. Only one arm did - her right arm! "Your right arm is the one we'll use, so pull up your sleeve," Dawson ordered and she did.

Seeing what was going to happen, Fidget and Olivia came over to Kaitlin's side. Dawson looked at Kaitlin and said, "If you want, you can look away."

Kaitlin nodded and Dawson injected the needle into her right arm to draw out blood as she looked away to see Fidget holding her hand. "I'm here for you, honey," Fidget told her.

"Thanks, sweetie," Kaitlin said.

Dawson withdrew the needle and bandaged her arm he injected. "Oh, jolly good! You're a healthy girl!" he said, proud of his results.

"Yay!" Olivia, Kaitlin, and Fidget cheered.

"Congratulations!" Basil cried ecstatically.

"Hooray! She's okay!" Bill shouted.

"You must've been brave," Hiram complemented, making Kaitlin blush.

Kaitlin's POV

Yep, I got my blood drawn and I didn't even cry. What a relief that I was healthy as always! Even Fidget and Olivia were there for me in case I got scared. Fidget held my hand, which was enough to put a smile on my face. After a few minutes, I took the bandage off and my arm was as good as new.

Fidget's POV

I held Kaitlin's hand because that was what she needed just like any girl would from a guy. I'd done so in case she was frightened, but she didn't seem afraid when I was around. Even Livy, who I nickname Olivia, joined me to encourage her and that made her smile.

Third Person POV

The girl-turned mouse and the others had more leftovers for lunch. After lunch hour, they went out for a walk after they let their stomachs settle. All of a sudden, they heard a distraught woman cry in distress, which caught them off-guard.