New Adventures/Unexpected Visitors

You all thought this was the end, nope! There is still more to this story. Here's some reviews I'd like to address:

Arika Koski: I support the pairing between Basil and Mrs. Brisby (The Secret of NIMH), as well, but also Mrs. Brisby and Justin. I'm cool with either one. Plus, I changed the rating to K+, since I decided to have mild language to keep it PG.

Carlisle Fan 22: Good to know that you also ship Basil with the Lady Mouse client at the end, as well. As for Fidget, you're going to find out what happens next. I'm going to surprise you.

Chapter 19: New Adventures/Unexpected Visitors

Third Person POV

The next morning, Hiram, Kaitlin, and Olivia got up to eat breakfast. They looked out the window to see the "CLOSED" sign hanging on it. Although the day was beautiful, there was work to be done. They each had porridge with nutmeg spice to make it tasty.

Hiram scanned the house to see what needed cleaning. The toys (which were unharmed despite Fidget's encounter) needed to be reorganized, paint needed to be washed off the cupboards and scrubbed from the floor, a light needed to be fixed, and a window needed to be repaired.

After breakfast, Hiram wrote a to-do list. "You girls can scrub the floor and cupboards and reorganize the toys, while I repair the window and lights."

"Sounds good, Hiram," said Kaitlin as she saluted and Olivia saluted along with her, "Alright, Olivia, let's get to work." Then the girls started scrubbing the floor and washing the cupboard, while Hiram repaired the window.

As soon as the girls dried the areas they washed and Hiram mended the window, he restored the light for the lamp. Olivia and Kaitlin rearranged the toys and put them in their rightful spots, even though there were times Olivia's father had to help them.

With all the chores done, the trio sat down to figure out what else to do. Hiram had written a list of supplies to buy such as paint and paint brushes.

Before they got supplies, they showered and went out to lunch at a spaghetti place. The food was delicious and they each had water to drink. After lunch, Hiram, Olivia, and Kaitlin headed over to the supply store to grab paint brushes and paint.

Hiram's POV

When we got home from the supply store, I saw my little Olivia napping in Kaitlin's arms on the couch as I smiled. That gave me great joy to see them together. Why, they were like sisters! I glanced at the window to see that our store was still closed, in which it was. I, too, went up to my room to take a nap.

Kaitlin's POV

As I napped, I was dreaming about my next adventure with Olivia. We went on a shopping trip, since I liked shopping as much as she did. We also went exploring in parks in London. The landscapes were beautiful and breathtaking! Nothing could ruin our moments, spending time together.

Olivia was still cuddling with me as I held her close. She's so sweet and adorable! She's my precious little baby and as such, I was giving her as much lovings she needed.

Third Person POV

Two hours later, Hiram, Kaitlin, and Olivia woke up from their nap and started to get ready for the holiday in Scotland. In Scotland, they explored through the attractions and went boat riding. Later, they ate supper at a fancy restaurant, where they had soup and salads.

After an eventful day, Kaitlin, Hiram, and Olivia headed back to the toyshop. "What a day!" Kaitlin said, "But it was fun."

"What did you like best, Kaitlin?" asked Olivia.