||EPILOGUE TWO||

||KIMULI||

It's been five and a half months of pregnancy. Smooth and bumpy as well. I'm enjoying taking care of my woman and harassing her when I still can but I think she is the one who has been harassing me more. Her hormones have never been wild like they are right now. Every night at around midnight or four you'll find me in the kitchen getting her what she demanded. She has funny cravings that leave me in awe.

For instance, sugarcane tops the list. A damn sugarcane. Every day I have to purchase several pieces before going home. Pawpaws which needless to mention never ate are second on the list. And those have to be bought from a specific fruit store. If not, she won't eat them. And hell, she knows when they are from another fruit store. How she does that is beyond my human knowledge. Third on the list, is ice cream. The doctor forbid it a few weeks ago but I still find her trying to get her way around that. Last but not least, she always craves me. Sometimes it's hard to get away from each other cause I'm also addicted to her.

Having my woman bug me around just to tend to the needs of our baby is adorable. Annoying too. Sometimes she gets on my nerves leaving me no choice but to head out or hide in my office. However, she always gets to me and in no time, I find myself on my heels seeking her. My irresistible human. Sometimes I think of getting her pregnant again. Other times I rethink my decision. For reasons like sparing her from her wild morning sicknesses. They don't well on her even though she tries her best not to show it.

We are about to go to the hospital to get our first ultrasound. We have been waiting for this day for ages just to get to know the gender of our child.

"Are you ready?" I ask her as I wear my jacket.

"Just a minute," she responds.

I sit on the bed and send mom a quick text telling her we are heading to the hospital. She too is as eager as we are. When we told her about the pregnancy, she was going crazy with happiness. I have to say that it was the first time in so long that I saw her shed real tears. The rest are from emotional scenes on films and TV shows. It felt great since those tears were of joy and not sadness like the previous ones were when my father dumped us. She replies saying that immediately we get to know about it, we tell it to her.

"All ready," she says joining me on the bed. She lowers her head until she's face to face with me.

"Baby, no bending," I stand up taking her along with me. She looks at me with a frown. She doesn't like it when I am so overprotective of her. She rises on her toes though and kisses me.

"Let's go," she says.

I take her hand in mine, walk us out of the bedroom and head downstairs. Gladys our housekeeper hands Zawadi a bag that she never leaves behind. It contains all her cravings packed well. She says that it does help when she feels them surfacing. She thanks her and we head out.

"I'm so eager to know the brat that has been waiting for night time when I am sound asleep to kick," she grumbles.

It's been going on for a few days now. The baby kicks at night waking her. And since she doesn't like being awake on her own, she wakes me too leading to us having wild sex and then going back to sleep. It's an adventure if I was asked and thanks to the little brat.

She jumps into the truck and I do the honours of buckling her up. Not that she can't do it, it's just that I enjoy doing her little favours. Once I'm done I place a soft kiss on her lips then close the door, walk around the front of the truck and then join her buckling myself up.

"Mom won't stop bugging me," she complains making me chuckle.

"She said that immediately we know the gender--" she cuts me off.