9. Jealousy (Edited)

Please Vote;) And Comment 💬

Please Vote;)
And Comment 💬

➵ ➵ ➵

Shiv's POV:

We fell silent as we parked our car in the college parking lot. Without realizing, we kept staring at the group of three girls, sitting on the bench near the parking lot, chatting and giggling.

Each of them were equally pretty and well, sexy. With a flat face, I and Satvik looked at each other at the same time. We both let out a chuckle as if reading each others mind.

"It's nine fifteen, what should we do?" I asked him.

"Go to class."

"Or maybe?" I suggested, raising my brows.

He shook his head while I nodded.

He shook again and I nodded again.

After two or three more attempts, he looked away while clicking his tongue, giving up. I smirked at my victory before removing my seatbelt.

I know he wanted to bunk class too but he just needs a little push always.

After ten to fifteen minutes, I found ourselves having a pool game match with our seniors in the college game room.

As my turn came and I stooped over the table to hit the ball, I again got that weird feeling which I have been getting ever since the college reopened. The feeling of being watched by someone. I don't know why but sometimes I feel like someone is watching me and this happens only in the college premises, once I am out of the college property, I never feel like that.

I looked around to check but there was no one, particularly watching me except Satvik and my seniors, with whom we were playing.

"What happened?" Satvik questioned.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

➵ ➵ ➵

Raadha's POV:

It has been ten minutes since the class started. And as always, it was super boring. I and Kaushik were sitting together in the second row.

I just don't know what the hell I am doing in this college! I should have rather gone to a music school and be learning to play piano. But, here I am, studying a subject, I don't have any interest in.

"Completing your graduation is very important before opting to follow your dreams!"

I felt like hitting my head on the wall as I remembered the words that I had said to Kaushik before joining this college.

When I was busy with my thoughts while acting like I was very attentively listening to the teacher, a couple came and stood against the railing outside of our class.

I casually glanced at them but then narrowed my eyes. I have seen this guy somewhere. And then it clicked me. He was the same guy, I saw kissing the girl with curly hair in the hallway when Kaushik and Satvik had gotten into a fight.

He was with a different girl this time. I could not help but feel disgusted by him. What type of a guy is he! Definitely, not a good one!

I only came back to my senses when Kaushik nudged me because the teacher started looking in our direction.

➵ ➵ ➵

I and Kaushik were on the ground. I was busy scrolling through instagram while Kaushik was lying on the ground.

He used his bag as a pillow and had kept a book on his face to avoid sunlight.

After a few minutes, he lifted the book up from his face and opened his eyes.

It took him a few seconds to get his vision back due to sunlight and then he saw Aarushi coming towards them.

As she was walking, suddenly a guy came from behind and put his hands in front of her eyes. Kaushik narrowed his eyes at him.

"Who is he?" He said unconsciously to himself but I heard him.

I looked up at him and then in the direction he was looking.

"Veer?" I said confused but later got sure.

"Veer, who?" Kaushik asked curiously.

"He's our senior and Aarushi's brother's friend. They met at a party her brother took her to."

"Oh! I see."

"Hmm."

After saying that, as I turned to look at Kaushik, a smile curved up on my lips.

Kaushik was staring at Aarushi and Veer, and specially Veer from head to toe.

He had a serious look on his face and was not even blinking.

Kaushik was being jealous and I could tell that just by looking at his face.

I felt so happy, earlier I was in doubt but now I was sure that Kaushik loves Aarushi.

I looked back at Aarushi and Veer. I could not hear what they were talking but I could see both of them smiling and laughing. I decided to use this opportunity in my my favor and make Kaushik feel even more jealous.

"Kaushik, Don't you think that they would make a perfect couple?" I said.

"What?"

"Yeah! I mean, just look at them, they look so cute together. Aarushi, the prettiest girl in the world. And, Veer, one of the most handsome guy in college. Like seriously! Anyone would fall in love with him. I mean just look at his muscles, his jawline... and his smile is just so perfect. Don't you think?" I exaggerated.

Kaushik narrowed his eyes at me as if I just said something insane. "No, absolutely not. He doesn't deserves her because I think he must be a really... clever guy, and a playboy too."

"Oh really? And how do you know that?" I tried to push him.

"Oh, come on! Just look at his face... you can clearly see that... and also I'm a guy and I can tell just by looking at a guy's face that if he's a player or not."

"Really? But you know what, I think different. I think, that you are just being jealous."

Kaushik scoffed. "What? Jealous? Me? Of him? Why would I be jealous of him?"

"I don't know, maybe because he has a better jawline than you or maybe.... because he's talking to Aarushi."

"Seriously!? Why would I get jealous of him talking to Aarushi?"

"I don't know. Maybe, because you like her," and with that, his smile faded.

➵ ➵ ➵

Author's note:

Hope you are enjoying
reading it.

Thank You So Much
For Reading!!! ❤❤🙏

Comment ;)