Chapter 26: Simon

I sat on his bed laughing.

"I'm glad you invited me over, Jasper." I said, shyly. I gazed into his eyes, not being able to take mine off of them. They were so mesmerizing and warm. I felt like he was looking right through me. They looked so.. wanting.

"Me too." His smile brightened up the whole room. I just about melted. The redhead got up and walked to his desk. He grabbed a small, silver speaker, turning it on. He then pulled his phone out of his pocket and turned it on. He tapped on it a couple times.

"What are you doing?" I asked, curious.

"I wanna sing you a song." He said. "I think you'll like this one." He adjusted his glasses.

I nodded. He put his phone on the bed and the music started playing. And then he started dancing. I laughed at his silly moves. He smirked. A man started singing, and Jasper sung along.

"Put your head on my shoulder"

"Hold me in your arms, baby"

"Squeeze me oh-so-tight"

"Show me that you love me too"

I had to admit. His singing voice was enchanting, not to mention hypnotizing. I smiled as he moved around the room singing the lyrics.

"Put your lips next to mine, dear"

"Won't you kiss me once, baby?"

"Just a kiss goodnight, maybe"

"You and I will fall in love"

He looked at me with want as he sung the last verse. I could feel my face getting hot. My heart jumped in my chest as if it had been shocked by electricity. But I didn't care. I was enjoying this weird, interesting, euphoric moment with Jasper.

"People say that love's a game"

"A game you just can't win"

"If there's a way"

"I'll find it someday"

"And then this fool will rush in"

God, that voice was doing something to me.

"Put your head on my shoulder"

"Whisper in my ear, baby"

He was walking closer to me, still singing the lyrics. I swallowed.

"Words I want to hear"

"Tell me, tell me that you love me too"

He was only about two feet away now.

"Put your head on my shoulder"

"Whisper in my ear, baby"

He sat on the bed, inching his face close to mine as he looked at me seductively. I didn't know what was going on, but I wasn't going to try and stop it. I exhaled out softly.

"Words I want to hear, baby"

"Put your head on my shoulder"

He whisper-sang the last lyrics as he cupped my cheek and leaned in. He had a small smile on his face, with a red tint on his cheeks. He came even closer and connected his lips-