Chpater 32: Simon

I woke up, quickly remembering everything that had happened the day before. I smiled, placing my finger on my lips. I could still feel the tingling sensation of the passionate kiss Jasper planted on my lips when I confessed to him. I swear I saw fireworks when he asked me to be his.

I quickly got dressed, eager to see him that morning. I couldn't wait to talk to him. And tell our friends! Well, only if he was comfortable. But I had a feeling they already knew about his crush on me.

•••

I walked into the school, excited to find him. I strolled down the hallway for a little before I finally spotted him. Quinn, Carrie, Felix and Chance were also there. Chance said something, and they all laughed. But Quinn was blushing.

Heh.

My heart got that thumping feeling. I jogged over to them, excited to talk to him.

"Simon! Hey!" Quinn said, smiling. I noticed that Jasper couldn't stop staring at me. And I liked it.

"Hey." I replied.

I felt Jasper's hand touch mine. I made eye contact with him.

"Simon and I have to talk." He said calmly.

"Oh, okay." Felix said, exchanging smirks with Quinn and Chance.

He pulled my hand and led me across the hallway.

"Do you wanna tell them?" He asked shyly. I smiled.

"Yeah, but only if you're comfortable." I said, clutching my arm. He nodded and motioned for me to go back to where our friends were. We walked back to where we were standing.

"We need to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?" Asked Quinn, scratching their head.

"Well-" I began.

Suddenly, Jasper grabbed my hand and held it, showing it to them.

He grinned." We're dating." He said shyly, a blush forming on his face.

Their eyes widened.

A toothy grin appeared on Quinn's face. "Wow!"

"Oh, now this is good."  Chance said, slapping Jasper on the back.

"Oh! That's cute!" Carrie said, smiling.

"Why did I have a feeling you guys would end up dating?" Quinn asked, smiling mischievously.

"Congrats." Said Felix, crossing his arms. "Simon, you hid your feelings for him well. I could hardly tell you had a thing for him."

"He didn't hide them well enough." Jasper remarked, winking at me, earning a chuckle from all of us.

"Are you guys going to the dance?" Chance asked.

"Yeah." I answered. "Are you?"

"Yep. So are they." He said, pointing to Carrie, Quinn and Felix.

"Cool."

"Oooo. Are you guys gonna slow dance?" Felix asked, pointing finger guns at us while winking.

I rubbed my neck. "Heh. That would be nice.." I said.