Chapter 11

Kylies pov :
After lunch we both get dressed , Jake decided he is showing me the city and we would go to one of his friends house to hang out.
I change into some jeans a black strapless top. I can feel jakes eyes rake ovee my body . "Are you ready" he asks and i nod. He holds my hand and i just smile holding his back as we both walk out , since he is showing me around we are walking this time.
Every thing here is new for me and its really incredible , Chile on the other hand can be really boring sometimes and u just get tired of seeing the same things every day. We walk around and race laughing  , i would sometimes get lost and have to text jake to come find me. We had fun. He wraps his arm around my shoulders as we walk into his friends house , there is like 20 guys and some girls around . "Alright this is my college fraternity" he says as he introduce everyone to me. "Kylie here is joining college tomorrow so lets celebrate that" Jake said taking a beer from the box and smiling.
I just grin and leam into him since his arm is still around me. I take the beer from him and drink some off it , he looks down at me "hey that was-".
"Yours? I waw yours too back then too " i said smiling playfully as he chuckles. "Nice played."
For the rest of the afternoon until the night sky takes over it was us talking to jakes friends and me making friends which is actually something i dont do a lot when i dont know the people.
Jake gets up holding my hand and walking out , i hold his hand and give it a soft kiss as we walk back to the apartment "thank you" i whisper looking forward. He rises his eyebrow. "Why" . "Because of the fun time" i reply leaning into him more and i can see him smiling from the corner of my eye. Cute.
When we get back to the apartment i run into the room flopping on the bed and closing my eyes. "Mmm im not here" i say . Jake chuckles climbing on top of me and looking down at me "found ya" he leans in a bit and i reach up for his lips giving him a soft but short kiss. He smiles and lays his head on my chest. My arms and legs go around him as i cover us up with a blanket.
I turn off the little light besides the bed and fall asleep holding Jake, my jake.

Shawns pov :
I see how Alisha smiles and laughs as they eat , that is just adorable.
Sadly in my family , the dinners arent a thing and if they are we are usually got assisting because my family is just crappy. All of it in any way u see it.
I sigh and sit down , im too lazy to cook so i take out some chips from a bag and start eating them , this is probably not the healthy thing ever but whatever.
I pick up princesa and set her on my shoulder as she purrs against my neck i smile.
Soon enough i hear a knocking at the door and i open "yes?-" i said . Alisha is there standing with some food "well u cant just eat chips and-" she looks at the cat om my shoulder and quickly goes in leaving the food on the table and reaching for the cat as she holds it "awww" she said holding it closer to her chest , i smile and let hee in closing the door after her. She looks around "wow this is big" i nod. "And lonely" i add . She sits down petting Princesa , i go beside her amd lay my head on her lap . Closing my eyes hopping for her to give me cuddles , i start giving up intil she runs her fingers through my hair slowly and i relax at her touch. I holds onto her and dont let go. I want her here , i need her here and i dont want her to stop.