Chapter 28

Jake's POV:

I walk to the door behind Kylie, holding her from her waist. "There's no Jake here, he's next door." I say nodding to the room next to us. Thee girl walks to the other room and I instantly close the door. Shawn's going to pay for this. Sure at a bachelor party but not before it, at least Kylie and I don't mind strippers at our party, and I like that. It's the last night before being married. Even if it's a long time away, first we need to attend Zayn's and Alisha's wedding before we even begin to start planning ours. Speaking of, theirs is next week, and I didn't even get a wedding present-

"What's a good present for a wedding?" I ask Kylie as we both sit down on the couch. "Oh shoot right-" She says and I mentally facepalm myself. "A blender?-" I say at the same time she says "A new kitchen?-" We both look at each other and burst out laughing. "A blender it is, you never know." I say and Kylie laughs with a short giggle. "Any ways, I got you a little present." I say getting up. "More of a present for me." I say mumbling and walking to the bag. I pull out the black lingerie. I hold it up and her mouth opens slightly. "I wanted red more, but they ran out." I say rolling my eyes. She looks way better in red, but this'll have to do. "Try it on for me?" I say with a grin.

Alisha's POV:

Zayn finally came home, and luckily, we both took a day off tomorrow to finish the last of the details of the wedding. Mostly everyone has RSVP'd except one of my friends and Shawn. I set my computer up and place it on the coffee table in front of the couch Zayn and I are sitting. I never wanted to get married so early, certainly not right before I turn 19. It's a little wild and hectic to carry it all, I mean I would much rather marriage after college and all. But the sooner the better as my parents say it. I set up a call with them, and the screen lights up with both their faces within a few moments. My parents had gotten my cousins and aunts, basically our entire family, from both sides, to fly out to LA for the wedding. So yah a lot of money has been spent for this, which my brother helped contribute to. They wanted to go all out for the wedding, which I didn't mind, I just hate the thought of spending way too much money. We already have a dress, and a suit for Zayn, all the jewelry and everything. Basically everything is now prepared, we just have to wait for the rest of the RSVP and the day to come. 

 Once we end the call with my parents, Zayn flops down, faceplant onto the sofa. I laugh as he whines about how tired he is. I lay down upright, using my phone and holding a pillow in my lap as Zayn watches tv. It's only 3pm and we have a whole day left, this is going to be boring.