Chapter 22

Jake's POV:

Kylie is asleep in my arms when I get a text from Shawn.

Shawn: hey

Me: Hey what's up

Shawn: I need some advice.

Me: About?

Shawn: Alisha.

Shawn: Should I let her go? I mean she's engaged but I love her, I don't know what to do, she's driving me crazy.

Me: She fell in love with you, "one true love" Or whatever.

Me: right now she's probably blinded by her parents approval, just make her realize that.

Me: That one you love her, and two she doesn't need to always make other people happy.

Me: If you really love her, do something about it.

And then he leaves me on seen how nice of him and man that was such good advice-

I look down at Kylie and smile. This is the women I love, and the one I will marry. I kiss the top of her head, laying mine against hers until I fall asleep.

Alisha's POV:

Shawn leaves me on seen. I frown and put my phone down on the nightstand. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. What would life be like after I get married? It's not exactly what I want...No it's not what I want at all. I'm just not sure if I want to get married, to Zayn that is. But I have to, right? I should want to. But it feels like I'm in a cage. At least while I do this, more people are happy and not disappointed, that's all I wanted, that's all I want. 

I roll over holding my body pillow, burying my face into it, hoping to fall asleep.

Jake's POV:

The next morning, I wake up before Kylie. It's Saturday. I give her a soft peck on the lips before I get up. I brush and shower, before changing into a clean pair of clothes. I grab my phone, looking at Kylie one last time. I smile to myself, How did I get so lucky with her. I walk out, ordering an Uber. While I wait, I scroll through my Instagram feed, then go to Kylie's account. I look through her pictures and smile. Then I hear a honk, my ubers here. I get into the back seat and give the driver the address. 

"One lucky girl huh?" He says after I give him the address. I smile to myself and nod. "I'm more lucky, because I have her." I say and the driver chuckles. "Ah young love, such a beautiful thing." he says. We have a friendly short conversation before he drops me off at a Kay Jewelers. I walk inside, I don't even know what type of ring I want to get. Well guess we'll see when we see. I look around the cases of rings, but nothing looks...perfect. Then I see it. One of the workers putting a new ring on display. Its the one. Its a diamond ring, with a large diamond crystal in the middle. The ring part is a silver wire, that is encrusted with smaller diamonds. 

I pick it out right away, before anyone else could lay eyes on it

I pick it out right away, before anyone else could lay eyes on it. I take out my card, swiping it over the censor. The clerk wraps the ring up, in a little box then a little baggie. I take the bag, and walk out of the store. The Uber is still there, so he takes me back to the apartment complex. I rate him a 5 stars, and give him the money before walking into the complex. I walk up to my apartment floor, walking in. I remove the bag away from the ring, so it's just in it's little box. I place the bag on the table and walk to the bedroom. Kylie is starting to wake up. I bend on one knee next to the bed as she wakes up. I open the little box, and when her eyes open and notice what I', doing, her eyes go wide. She quickly sits up and her hand flies to her mouth. "Will you Kylie Schuler marry me?" I ask with a smile. Her eyes start to water before she nods vigorously. "Yes! Of course yes!" She screams jumping onto me. I laugh, my smile only growing bigger as I hold her. I put the ring on her ring finger and kiss her palm. She smiles and crashes her lips against mine. I pull away a bit whispering. "I love you." I feel her smile against my lips. "I love you too." She whispers before continuing our kiss.