Chapter 45

Kylies pov :
Well that was sure a hell of a wedding night , it was filled with moans and loud screams. His tongue stroking against mine then my whole body and the pleasure he gave me making me go crazy and loosing control of myself and my deepest and dirtiest fantasies he made them all come true.
Now we are laying next to eachother in eachother arms , feeling eachother since we are still naked.
He looks at me as my eyes meet his "I love you wife." He whispers making me smile "I love you husband." I whisper back and his face lights up with a smile.the rest of the night is us talking about our future and what we want to do until he fell asleep with our chests rising up and down slowly.

Shawns pov :
"I know it have been a tough time for you which is why i really hesitated to ask you this but i cant really take it anymore" i saif still holding her hand. "Alisha Akter Senha" i smile softly and a soft smile appears on her face. "Would you be mine?" Shes still smiling at how i remembered her name,she knows my memory in general sucks.
"Yes..!" She says jumping into my arms as i hold her up and smile running my fingers through her hair slowly and giving her a soft kiss on the lips that she returns as i carried her back inside the cabin , i set her down on the bed and go over her. Just then i realize and get off "Shit right i didnt remember-" i didnt got to finish since she pulled me back on top of her  "I want to." She states. I nod and whispers "ill be gentle." I lean in and my lips connect with her neck while i slide her shirt off pulling it over her head , i bring my soft kisses down lower to her breasts. I unhook her bra making her arch her back a bit , i toss it to ground in eager. And my eyes are now filled with lust as i suck and work my tongue around her nipple earning beautiful moans out of her mouth , moaning my name making me feel like im in control. I groan against her and slide her pants and panties down to her ankles carefully, scared of going to fast for her before i slide my own shirt off over my head. I take off my belt sliding down my pants and boxers, i take one or the comdoms i had on my pocket and rip it open with my teeth while i look at her. "Wait.." she says with her soft voice , i can tell how nervous she is by the way she talks and looks at me . She takes the condom from me and puts it on me by her own as my member rise up to the contact. I lay her back down and look at her giving her a soft kiss while i enter her , she lets out a loud scream , a pain one. I kiss down to her neck slowly and whispers "its ok ... u are ok." I say as i go deeper and thrust harder and harder eachtime , i cant be gentle when it comes to her . Shes losing her virginity to me so i have to get the work all done. I look at her and her eyes are now filled with tears while her mouth goes in a perfect O shaped form letting out her screams and moans. I kiss her collarbone and wipe her tears slowly as i whisper "The pain turns into pleasure , that is the rule of sex babygirl , but love is always in the middle." I say roughly and now her screams turn into fully formed moans , moaning my name.
She is very good considering this is her first time , amazing i could say she looks like a fucking fallen angel , whos sin is now having me inside.
I look down at the blanket and see some blood . I slowly pull out of her and pick her up slowly wrapping her legs around me and carrying her to the bathroom , i feel her leg shake and her breath still fast making me smile i feel amazing since she trusted me enough for this and this will be something she might remember her whole life. Me as her first time , i carry her to the shower and getting her all cleaned up since she looks weak yet still happy right now.
I wipe the blood off of her carefully as i hold her close to me , feeling her body against mine. But im not horny anymore this feels like something intimate i always wanted to do.
I wrap a towel around her and walk to the room changing her into my clothes and laying her down , i lay next to hrr before i carefully pull her on top of me , im scared to hurt her and mess up. She kisses.my cheek and close her eyes , she soon falls asleep. She must be tired. I kiss her forehead and smile , i dont go to sleep , im not tired but im too happy to sleep so i watch Alisha until i cant keep my eyes open anymore and they just close making me fall into a deep slumber.

Kylies pov :
In the morning i wake up first , getting up and giving Jake a soft kiss on the lips as he sleeps.i put on a white swim suit and go to the kitchen preparing some breakfast , the day is sunny so i have an idea. I put my famous sandwiches on a tray and get two glasses of juice on the side..i go outside , each cabin has a hot tub on the back and since each cabin is away from.eachother is very intimate.i put the tray at the side of the hot tub and get in enjoying the hot water , my swim suit is tiny and it barely covers anything but whats the point of being newly married if you dont give ur husband what he wants to see? Just then i hear Jake calling my name , he fimally comes outside and hes stillnot wearing anything. "I made breakfast" i say with a soft smile