Chapter 36

Jake's POV:

Luckily, Alisha is a heavy and deep sleeper. Once in a while during the night, I would move the circle on my phone screen, sending vibrations to Kylie. Screw it. I move the circle up and down quickly and Kylie lets out a loud gasp. She looks at me with her eyes wide and I just grin, moving the controller slow then fast, switching paces. Soon enough, from lip biting and her soft gasps, she lets out a loud moan. We hear Alisha roll over, letting go of Kylie and holding a pillow. "Right now..?" She whispers in a heavy breath. "Well we found her. You owe me something." I say and she nods. "Now take off your panties." I say and she opens her mouth slightly, but does what I tell her. I pull her over me so she's sitting on me, sitting on my dick. I'm still wearing jeans, meaning me rubbing and moving against her makes it feel more rough. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Alisha crawling out of the room. Kylie and I look at each other and laugh. 

Alisha's POV:

I crawl out of the room, away from Jake's groans and Kylie's moans. Once I'm out of the room, I get up and reach into my pocket for my phone. Well lately I can't really go to Kylie for my problems, I mean she's busy with Jake so I get it. The only person I can think of is Shawn now. I scroll down my contact list as I go to the balcony. I lean over the railing and click his name, I never changed it. I bring the phone to my ear, hearing the ring. Then it goes to voicemail. I sigh and bring the phone down. That is when I get a text from him.

❤Shawn❤:

I'll call you later ok? I'm doing something now

I read his text and sigh. Guess not him then. I look through my contacts and land on my brothers contact. "Ari." I click call and the ringing cuts short and I hear his voice. "Alisha where the heck are you? Are you ok? Everyone's worried sick." He says and I take in a deep breath of the fresh cool air. "Hey, I'm fine don't worry." I say, and I can already feel my eyes well up with hot tears. But I manage to keep my voice steady, or at least I thought I did. "I messed up didn't I? Do they hate me?" I ask quickly wiping a tear that escaped. "No of course not, we are just...a little disappointed." He says in a slightly softer tone. Yah great disappointment is just amazing. "And it's not the way you think- wait someone's at the door." He says, and with that, the line goes dead. 

I prop my elbows on the col railing, burying my face in my hands. Letting myself cry and let it all out. I just wished I could be with somebody I wanted to be with, that I loved, and they loved me. Not just for some stupid marriage that ties your relationship to the government. And I had that, but its lost now. God knows, he's probably with someone now. Why can't it be easy like Jake and Kylie. Shit speaking of, their wedding-