Chapter 23

Kylies pov :
We both fall onto the bed holding eachother tightly and smiling. This cant be any better.
Soon enough Jake falls asleep on top of me , he might be tired i just smile and kiss the top of his head. He is such a baby. His arms go around my waist and his head rests on my chest. I run my fingers through his hair slowly and i see him smile on his sleep. I take my phone and i have a message from Shawn.

Shawn :
Hey how you doin lil monster?

Me :
Im good Juju , wby?

Shawn :
Im confused and my head hurts so much-

Me :
Oooh confused about?

Shawn :
I dont know , its pretty much about Alisha tho. This situation is just confused and i feel...stupid.

Me :
Oh cmon dont say that...if you want her just keep going , and if this makes you happy im..engaged?

Shawn :
😯😮WHATTTTTT

Me :
Mhmm Jake proposed this morning and i said yes-

Shawn :
Well we gotta celebrate! What about a party at my place? It is really big and yall can just have fun and stay the night? It gets really lonely when Alisha isnt around here or brings me food, make it a costume party.

Me :
Mhmm im cominnn love you Juju cya

I put my phone down and wait for Jake to wake up , meanwhile i study his features. He is really handsome and god he is hot , i love him so damn much...and just the way he treats me makes it all worth it. I feel like a fucking queen when im around him and this makes me even more happy. Meanwhile i text alisha.

Al bae:
Heyy

Me :
Haii sooo i gotta tell you something?

Al bae :
Yes maam go on?

Me :
Jake proposed?-

Al bae is typing...

Well she for sure is taking a while , after a minute she keeps typing and im starting to get scared.

Al bae :
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Me :
Oh god- and we are throwin a party at shawns i hope you can go tho its a costume partyy

Al bae :
ILL BE THEREEE

We talked abt matching our costumes and after that she went offline. I laugh a bit and look down at Jake whos rubbing his eyes against my hoodie. I lift his face up kissing all ovee it softly earning a chuckle from him.
I tell him everything about Shawn and he looks happy about it , he takes his phone and invites his friends. Meanwhile i get up and go to my closet.
I put on a shirt and jeans sincw im changing there. Jake on the other hand goes to the closet and changes at the time. A cop costume oh my fucking god he looks hot-

I shake my head quickly before we walk out hand in hand to Shawns place

Shawns pov :
I have people coming over and a mess of a house , i quickly wash the dirty dishes and clean up almost the whole house. I put on some drinks inside and make sure the couch is clean, because i know it wont be clean after the party-
I go outside to the backyard , The BIG ASS backyard. Princes is following me around as i put lights all over the backyard and hang a disco ball on a tree. This reminds me of alisha she would always ask what a bar looked like and how excited she would gwt over thw "pretty lights on the floor and the disco ball" i shake my head quickly . I miss her. I put up a table outside and put some cups and drinks on it , maybe they will play beer pong in it. Outside there is some chairs and a couch too. Then the pool and the hot tub. I turn on my speaker blasting some music. Just then i hear a knock on my door. I open to see Jake and Kylie. I rush over to kylie and hug her tightly , she giggles hugging me back but Jake says "ok ok now let go of my future wife" he said with a smile. I quickly let go "righttt-" i nod for them to come in. I go upstairs and change into black jeans and no shirt when i go down i go to kylie handing her some black and white body paint "can you do ur magic?- please-" she smiles as she starts painting my body and tracing every line , im surprised she didnt even messed up once.

 I go upstairs and change into black jeans and no shirt when i go down i go to kylie handing her some black and white body paint "can you do ur magic?- please-" she smiles as she starts painting my body and tracing every line , im surprised she di...

Once shes done i go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror and to be honest i barely recognize myself. I take some white eye contacts i had saved for this ocasion and put them on. Well i dont know if i look hot or scary anymore-
I go back down and Jake has Kylie on his lap, oh god i knew my couch wouldnt be clean for long but not this fast-
I sit down across from them and we start talking waiting for people to arrive just then Alisha walks in , of course i gave her my key in case of an "emergency".
"Lets goooooo" she said dragging kylie to the room "but-" soon as they walk in the door closes shut and i look at jake confused with my brow lifted up.
He just shrugs , we didnt knew what was coming next.
After around 20 minutes filled with giggling upstairs they both come down . Kylie is dressed as Cher and Al is dressed as Dionne, oh shit my eyes go up and down looking at Alisha and damn it dude she looks hot. Im pretty sure i could lift that skirt up and-

My thoughts get interrupted by a bunch of people walking in

My thoughts get interrupted by a bunch of people walking in. Next thing i know my house is filled with people. Im on the backyard dancing and holding a cup of wine meanwhile Kylie and Jake sit on the couch from across the pool. Alisha on the other hand is a bit taken back so i put my hand out and look at her "wanna dance m'lady?"