Chapter 35

Kylies pov :
Screw it , i take my phone and call am uber. "We dont need shawn for this" i state waiting for the uber. Jake holds my hand while we wait. I look up at him and give him a soft peck on the cheek. He smiles. And god that smile has me deep in love.
He turns me to the side so now im facing him , i smile softly and he brushes his lips against mine pulling me into a soft kiss that u return. His hands now slide lower as i press myself against him and our tongues meet..i jump on him wrapping both my legs around him . His handa are now on my ass gripping on it making me moan into his lips earning a smirk from him. "Are you sure we need to go look for her?" He pouts. I just grin against his lips " we do , after that u can have much sex as u want i promise." I said kissing his nose and he looks at me before he starts kissing my neck slowly "Jakeeeee we cant not noww" i say between laughs but he groans at me and frowns. "Mmm why not." He looks at me. "Because we need to find my best friend." We get in the uber and he sits me on his lap to cover his bonner from the driver. I laugh softly and i ask for the guy to just give a whole drive around the city. He nods as he starts driving and jake moves under me rubbing his self against my ass and groaning i glare at him and he frowns "but-" i rise my eyebrow up and he starts pouting , oh youve got to be kidding me. Just then i get a call from shawn.

Shawns pov :
I got called by alishas friend to check on her , weird. They explain to me whats going on and i frown , this gotta be a joke.
I take my phone and call Alisha, i close my eyes hopping for her to pick up and then i hear her voice.

"Shawn?" She says. "Oh my fucking god alisha where are you!" , she sighs "im just taking a break away from all this crazy stuff going on you know?..." she says and i just nod. "Ok uhm at least are you fine?" I said trying to keep her in the line while i track the calls. "Oh yeah im great i just need a time away and let everyone know that im fine and they dont gotta worry just if they ask and DO NOT talk to my parents or Zayn stay home and dont mess this up more." I track the call and hang up , well that hurt but now i know where she is i kinda cant go look for her since now i gotta fix up the mess i made meaning ill have to apologize to plenty of people which i dont want to do.
And tell Zayn to marry her even tho i know she wont be happy as she would he with me she will never be that happy with anyone else in her whole life, you know what? No alisha is not marrying him , not while i am alive at least. I call kylie and she picks up right away "Hello?" I answer."hey uhm look i know where alisha is. But i need you to keep her away from here. Ok?." I say and she just does a "mhm" sound.
I tell her the adress and hang up , now lets see how this goes.

Kylies pov :
I give the adress to the driver and he takes us there is a hotel , i knew it. We both get out and check in for a room , kinda just trynna see which room was alishas. I see her room number and pull jake into the room with me and theres alisha.
I run to her and hug her tightly. "U idiot dont do that ever again." I say smacking her arm "ow-" she says and jake chuckles closing the door. "Let me prepare some food for you im pretty sure u still suck at cooking." I smile and she laughs "hey! And fineee but can it be mac n cheeseee?" She knows how much i hate to prepare mac n cheese. But i nod , things u would do for ur sister rightt?
I go to the kitchen and prepare some while Jake talks to her . I put the food on the plate and set it on the table for her to eat and a plate next to it for jake they both push eachother racing to see who got to the table first , they act like kids-
I hold in my laugh and make sure the beds are clean , we all know what hotels are actually made for-
Its  1 bed but its king size so alisha will for sure sleep well. Once they finish Alisha lays down on the bed and holds onto me , i laugh softly covering her up and holding her.
"Im a mess" she whispers "and dont tell me im not at least you wouldnt run off of ur wedding ceremony" she said closing her eyes. "Well i know someone that love this mess" i say and she smiles "awww you love mee" i look at her "ew no i meant shawn he wanted to run away with u-" her eyes widen "he-" i nod and a smile appears on her face.
"Now let me sleeeep" she says holding me closer and soon enough she is mad sleeping smh.
Jake lays down next to me pressing his self against me , im in the middle of him and Alisha and he takes out his phone looking at me. Oh please no-