Chapter 37

Kylies pov :
We both lay heavy breathing and we look at eachother with a smile on our faces.
Holding eachother until Jake falls asleep holding onto me, just then Alisha comes back into the room , i cover us up more and she laughs softly laying on the couch . "Yall took long" i just shake my head and smile a bit. "Its never one round for us and just then the door opens to shawn walking in and looking at us before he covers his eyes quickly. "Oh my bad ill just-" alisha laughs taking his hand and going outside. I just turn off the light beside the night stand and close my eyes falling asleep.

Shawns pov :
Al takes my hand and she go to another room. "I did not wanted to see that-" i say then i look at her and pick her up quickly wrapping my armd around her waist. Her legs now wrapped around my torso as she holds onto me "shawn-" she says and i just ignore her nuzzling my face into her neck , i shut my eyes tightly not wanting to let go. She slowly wraps her little arms around me making me smile and i whisper.
"Im so so sorry i really didnt meant to get you in trouble." I explain and she nods a bit. "Hey its fine" she said holding the back of my head , my eyes drop to her lips then back up at her eyes once again.
Fuck it , i crash my lips against hers , hard. I pull her up against the could wall kissing her deeper, my hands slowly make way to her ass gripping on it tightly before i slide my tongue into her mouth , she hesitates for a moment but kiss me back just as hard. I slap her ass before i make my way to the messy bed , i lay her down and go on top on her holding myself up looking at her while my eyes fill with Lust but she on the othee hand feels...gone.
"Did i messed up?" I whisper and she shakes her head. "I just... have been saving myself for the right guy and i thought it would be Zayn but then that happened and...i just maybe want to wait until marriage or at least until things get serious between us" she explains and i can tell she is kinda worried so i pull her into a slow kiss that she returns just as slow.
I whisper against her lips "We will do whatever u feel like doing , im not judging you for wanting your first time to be with someone especial , in a especial moment.you got it" i said with a soft smile and i lay down next to her , she looks at me and rolls over to face me so i do the same and wrap both my arms around her earning a soft smile from Alisha as she wraps her arms around my torso. God she looks beautiful  " i actually wanted to take you on a date today..." i whisper and she looks at me with sparkly eyes. " aww..." she smiles "but you know all happened and boom-" i say and we both laugh a bit. "But i can still do something." I said getting up and going out to a bending machine. I get some bbq chips and some spicy chips , coke and Joly ranchers. I go to the room with all the candy and alishas face lights up "oooh!" She smiles.
I put the candy on bed and take my laptop from my bag and go to netflix , i lay down holding it on my lap as Alisha leans into me eating her chips.
I put after on and looks at alisha , a smile appears on her face. We watched it together a while ago, it was especial for us somehow.
We start cuddling and watching the movie when i feel her not moving anymore , i turn my head to look at her and she sounds asleep. I chuckle a bit and shut the laptop putting it away and looking at her. I move the hair out of her face and cover both of us up. I wrap my arms around her and fall asleep slowly.

Kylies pov :
I wake up before jake and i get up putting my clothes on and rubbing my eyes , i have to go dress shopping today . This is just great-
Im too lazy to do this , i open the fridge and look through it and there was no food . I groan at myself and close the door i sit down on the bed and text al .

Me :
Hey are you ready ?

I look at my phone and wait , i guess she is still asleep and ill have to wake her up- but i get a notification.

Al bae :
Oh yah meet u at the lobby?

Me :
Mhm bet ill get there first.

Before i go i kiss Jakes lips softly and he smiles on his sleep.
I run downstairs to get there before al but when i get down i dont see her anywhere , i grin proud of myself. Then someone touches my shoulder from behind "AH!" I scream out and turn around to see Alisha who burst out laughing at my face. I frown. "Ok ok lets go-" she said while we walked to the dress store.
There is a lot of different dresses soi might spend a good ammount of time to decide-
Anyways me and al start looking through the dresses. "Oh yah btw i wanted to know if you wanted to be my maid of honor?" I ask taking a dress and her eyes widen "YES-" she says excited , i just laugh softly and hand her a dress. "Try that on" i wink and go to the fitting room changing on my dress. I go back out and look at al whos in her dress as well.

 I go back out and look at al whos in her dress as well

We both talk at the same time "you look stunning-" we laugh and well we  check out

We start walking to a cafeteria to get breakfast. "Why so smiley?" I ask , she looks at me "what do you mean-" i grin "well i mean you have been smiling like a teenager in love for the first time" i explain as we walk in and order our drinks. "Well i mean me and Shawn-" my eyes widen "YALL FUCKED? GASSPPP" ... "NONO U GOT ME WRONG- we didnt! We just had a heated up moment but nothing happened , he respects me." She said with a smile on her face, havent seen al this happy in a while tho "mhm someones happy" i say and smile while i walk to the hotel with her besides me. " i am." We both go to our own rooms , when i go in jakes awake on laying on the bed and checking his phone "u left me!" He pouts and i just smile as i walk to him and lay down holding him close. He pulls my leg over him and holds onto my waist and burries her face on my chest. "Dont leave me ever again" he whines.