Chapter 49

Kylies pov :
I wink as i climb on top of him , time to torture him. I take his tie and wrap it around his wrists tightly ... well the tighter i could and places them above his head while i slowly let them tip of him rub against my wet entrance . He groans loudly and i can see how he tries to get out of the grip of the tie to push me down so now im teasing him and i cant help but grin. "Let me inside you babe." He groans out and damn thats hot but im determinated. Im teasing him until i cant anymore.
He somehow unties the tie around his wrist and pulls me down to him tightly whispering on my ear "You fucking whore let me inside you." He said slapping my ass and pulling me down so hes now inside of me and i can feel his dick penetrating me deeper and deeper each time making me scream in satisfaction . He starts giving thrusts upwards moving his hard cock in and out of me fast, i look at him and moan out his name loudly. "Oh daddy..." i scream out and he grips my ass tightly before he spanks it hard . Leaving a mark. "Thats for you to remember you are mine." He groans.
This goes for around an hour until we both become undone inside eachother i feel his warm cum inside of me and bite my lip on satisfaction. I lay on top of him , we are still naked .
I look at him and place some soft kiss on his neck "i love you Jake , so much" his face lights up kissing my forehead "i love you more Kylie" he answers.
He leans in for another kiss as i cup his face making him lean into it a bit as i kiss him back.

Shawns pov :
We both go to the master bedroom of the cabin "we will stay here ok?" I say sitting down "theres a storm coming and i really dont wanna die now that i finally got u-" i say making Alisha giggle as she jumps on me"watch outtt!" My eyes widen as mt arms go around her and laugh softly . "Hey babe?" I say looking at her and she looks right back at me "So i get to meet your parents...right?" I ask and she nods a bit. "Then you get to meet mines." I state and she nods a bit.
Its always beeen a tough thing to talk about my mom or my dad . My mom was my biggest love and my biggest pride and you never know when people will give their last breath which is why i never gave up on alisha i want her by my side and ill love her until my last breath and when my heart stop.
The next two weeks is basically me and Alisha cuddling and eating and watching movies aaaaaaall day or either playing in the snow and may i say i love anything if Alishas on it.we waited those two weeks for Kylie and Jake to come back since Kylie is the one able to get the tickets for Colombia , im excited to show Alisha how beautiful my country is and show her what Colombia really means to me. Anyways now we are on a plane , i look outside the window and look at the clouds while i feel Alisha asleep on my shoulder. Its a really long ride so i dont blame her in fact i wrap my arm around her for her to feel safe. Kylie and Jake are on the seats behind us with a blanket on their laps and holding hands while they watch a movie.
Once we are finally there i wake Alisha up and pick her up so i carry her out of the plane and go out looking around , Kylie holds jakes hand looking around as well we both let out a deep breath. This is home.

*Narrator*
They all get the bags and head into the beautiful island of San andres, Colombia.

The water couldnt be more clear and everything looked so beautiful anywhere u looked

Each couple got a cabin that was right next to eachother they would stay there for a few days before they head to Bogota aka Shawns home town but San andres was a important stop for Shawn and Kylie.
The cabins in the trees so like tree houses. Alisha of course was so happy when she find out what kind of cabin she was staying on , each couple got into their cabins unpacking and changing into comfy clothes, each cabin had windows that let you have a clear view of the nature and a balcony that faced right into the beach.

(Shawns and Alishas cabin)

(Kylies and Jakes)

Once everyones done they start walking through the trees and everything until they get to the middle of nowhere or thats what they thought until they saw a few more people

Once everyones done they start walking through the trees and everything until they get to the middle of nowhere or thats what they thought until they saw a few more people. Shawn gives Kylie a short nod and she nods back . She takes a bouquet of flowers that they already have been reserved , handing some of them to shawn who takes Alishas hand and walks to a grave. Meanwhile Kylie bends down infront of a grave and takes the dust away with her sleeve. "Camila" is the name in the grave  , Jake realizes and bends down next to her as Kylie places the flowers infront of the grave leaning into Jake a bit holding back some tears. Alisha and Shawn get to coralines grave , Shawns mom . He sets the flowers infront of it and sits infront of it "My mom loved the island. Which is why we decided to burry her here , i at least have a small piece of her with me still" he explains and Alisha looks at him sitting right next to him and holding his hand kissing it , making shawn smile a bit then his gaze goes to the grave and he whispers. "Look mom , i did it...she is the one."