Chapter 18

Jake's POV:

We both walk into class, and might I say, that was hell of a way to get the day started. We take our usual seats in the back of the class as the professor gets ready to teach, setting his things up. I place my hand on Kylie's thigh like I usually do, and she smiles at my action. She pulls out the board for her desk from her chair, setting her iPad on it. I can tell her eyes are drifting her to sleep so now it's my turn.
I move my hand higher up her thigh, and stop at her inner thigh. I stroke my thumb over it slowly in circles and Kylie sucks in a sharp breath. I slide my hand under her skirt, a hook a finger around the waistband of her underwear. "There's people here" She whispers as she looks at me. "Not looking at us." I whisper back and put my hand under her underwear. I rub her sensitive spot and she shuts her eyes biting her lip to hold in her noise. If we weren't in class I'd make her moan as loud as she could, but it's a shame. I rub her now wet entrance in circles and she grips the arm rests of the chair. I stick a finger in her and she throws her head back. "Mm..." She keeps biting her lip harder as she tries to stop herself become undone in front of me. I move my finger side to side quickly, feeling her warm flesh. I stick another finger in, pushing them farther up into her. She gasps out loud as she arches her back and digs her nails into the armrests. She's on the edge of losing herself. I grin and enter 2 more fingers into her, moving them back and forth slowly, then increasing my pace quickly. She let's out a quiet muffled moan as I feel a warm liquid go down my hand. I take my hand out of her slowly, and lick my fingers. Sucking on the them, the taste of her. That should keep her awake.

At the end of the day after our classes, we walk back to the apartment. Kylie goes in first, but I stay in the lobby opening the mailbox with my keys. I have a few bills and some letters from the college. Something falls onto the floor from my hands, I bend down to pick it up. Its some weird pink and white envelope. I open it up and it reads "You have been invited to Zayn and Alisha's wedding!" It's an RSVP. I put the letter and envelope on top of the other papers and go to my apartment. When I go in, closing the door behind me, Kylie is in the kitchen eating some food. I set the things down in the little table by the door. "What's that?" She asks nodding to the envelope. "It's Alisha's wedding invitation." I say and hold her from behind. She back into me and I lay my head on her shoulder. She kisses my cheek with a smile. "I was wondering if you want to be my plus one?" I say with a smile and her face lights up. She turns around, wrapping her arms aorund my neck as my hands go to her waist. "I would love to."

Alisha's POV:

I wake up slowly to the feeling of hot sunshine on my face. I groan and bury my face into something. I peel my eyes open to see myself wrapped around Shawn. I quickly let go of him, bringing my leg to myself and he chuckles."Good morning." He hums. I rub my eyes and reach for my phone. "Good morning." I reply yawning. I cover my mouth in case of bad breath. I check the time and I still have time before my class starts. "Can we pretty please get some food?" I ask sweetly and Shawn nods. "Of course" He says sitting up. I sit up and take my hair out of my bun, really messy bun. I tie it back up into a ponytail to keep it out of my face. "You need to get up so I can pack everything up-" Shawn says and I frown staying where I am. "Nope" I say stubbornly. He manages to push me off rolling me onto the grass with a laugh that I roll my eyes to with a slight smile. He packs the tent up into his motorcycle. I check my phone for messages and see a new one from Zayn.

Zayn: Date night tonight?

I smile at his text.

Me: of course.

I scroll up at the chat to some other messages, which I'm sure I didn't send.

"Hey did you-" I get cut off by Shawn. "Get on we're going to IHOP" He says. I nod and he puts the helmet on me, tightening it around my head. I get on the bike behind him, wrapping my arms around his hard torso. He gives me a look over his shoulder, smiling, before starting the engine. I hold onto him tightly as he drives through the city, obviously not knowing the streets very well. I try telling him directions but he can't hear me over the wind.

He finally manages to find an IHOP and parks the motorcycle. He jumps off the motorcycle, helping me down. He takes the helmet off of me. "Finally my god I'm starving" I whine and he laughs softly. He puts his arm around my shoulder, walking inside. We go into the line, ordering our pancakes then look around the place. We find an empty table, and sit across from each other. While we wait for our order, I start with my amazing dad jokes. Most of them, I start laughing and snorting to before I could even say the joke. Soon enough our food comes to our table, and I add extra whipped cream on the top. I pour a little puddle of maple syrup on the side of my plate, earning a weirded out look from Shawn. I shurg and eat the pancakes happily.