Chapter 13

Kylies pov :
I lean into him closing my eyes , im tired so i let myself fall into the dark. Next thing i know two strong arms are wrapped around me lifiting me up and holding me up by the bottom of my thighs.
I just smile softly at the touch since i already know who it is and i keep my eyes closed holding onto him , i give him a soft kiss on the cheek and then i nuzzle my face into his neck , Jake just chuckles as he walks out to the field with the rest of his friends. He sits down on the bleachers holding me in his lap.
I can hear their friends and him talking and Jake still think im asleep, well no. I slowly start kissing his neck and stroking my tongue against his skin as he lets out a groan his friends look at him "Ayo dude are you ok-" one of them asks and i just grin holding in my laugh and trying to look innocent. He just nods and tilts his head to the side to look at me as he slides his hands to my ass , slapping it.
Oh come on .
I let out a soft moan against his neck earning a chuckle from him.
"Hey jake are you coming tonight? We got some tickets for the cabaret for you and Kylie" wow so now they add me to their plans-
Jake looks at me and i give him a short nod. I love he actually cares about my opinion."Yup we are going" he says.
The day pass by somehow slow especially the classes i didnt share with jake and i kinda had to talk to new people which i dont like but dont enjoy neither.
Whatever finally at the end of the day we meet up at my classroom door and walk home hand in hand , we actually look like a couple and act like one but i dont know how he feels about me or how am i supposed to feel about him , but it is clear i only have eyes for him either way.
We both walk in and i go to the room taking out a simple red dress , clasic but elegant as i change into it.

I put my hair up in a messy bun leaving 2 straps of hair in the front.
Jake walks over to me "you arent changing?" I ask i put earrings on. He just shakes his head "Nah , but you look stunning." I just smile . Taking his hand and going out.
Once we get to the cabaret they lead us to a table. We all sit down and they start talking i start playing with my deink and the straw, as jake laughs and talks with his friends. Kinda boring.

Shawns pov:
"What is stopping you from getting to know me?" I ask lifting my brow up. She just shrugs and then Zayn walks out to alisha "why are you taking so long Babe?" He asks wrapping his arm around her waist before he looks at me "Oh hey Shawn how is it going?" He says smiling. Bad now that you are here.
"Great thx for asking" i answer instead. He takes alishas hand and walks inside the house. Al waves akwardly as they both head inside the house. Lonely again , perfect.
I go to my room and look around , shit this is messy. I start picking up the clothes and throwing it on one corner of the room , im too lazy to orginize right now. I sit on my bed as i take my shirt off and shake my head messing my hair a little bit... i look out through the window and the window goes right to Alishas and Zayn room , i see Alisha looking at me from hee window and looking away quickly when her gaze met mine. I just chuckle and take a piece of papee from my desk.
I take one of the pencils from my bag and start writting before i put it against the window and stick it there but then i see Alisha's courtain is now closed. I groan and lay down , guess my idea wasnt that great then . I turn on my playlist closing my eyes and listening to the music on it , it gives me more to think about than Alisha, even tho she is never out of my mind anyways and why isnt she? She already moved on AND will get married. I take my phone and look for Zayns profile, i may look like a stalked but i need to know who MY girl is going to marry. I look through his post and yes he looks like an innocent dude but i know everyone hides a secret you just gotta look closely, when i finally think ill get something to use against him a notifications shows up on the top of my phone. Zayn. I press the message and it goes to his chat i look at the picture he sent "Do you think Alisha would like these for our wedding invitations?" I frown , oh and he had to ask ME.
I just shake my head and texts back "Yah sure they are...pretty she will like them" i text even tho i know she wont. He picked pastel pink and white for the invitations, Alisha doesnt likw pink but now that is a problem for him to deal with. I sigh.