Chapter 29

Kylies pov :
I look at the lingerie and my eyes widen a bit . I look at him and shake my head slowly , he just frowns "why not" he said putting it down. I just laugh a bit "cant you just wait a littleee?" I ask doing puppy eyes and he just nods i get up giving him a soft peck making him smile against my lips. And god i would die to see him smile like this everyday he looks just...so happy and pure. I look at him then at his lips and kiss him slowly. He returns the kiss just as slow. When we both pull away we have a smile on our faces.
We look over to the little table beside the door with my phone lightning up.

Shawns pov :
I sit on my couch holding alishas wedding invitation and trying to figure out what should i do and good reasons to say yes or no , we are not in the best situation right now plus watching her get married to another man its gonna be just a stupid torture ill be pushing myself to watch. I shut my eyes tightly trying to figure out what to do.
Maybe its time to just let her go. And let her be happy with Zayn...she looks happy.
I open my eyes once again and look at the invitation, you know what screw it she knows she is mine and she knows the promisses and secrets we keep.
She is mine and only mine , she will always be with a ring on her hand or not.
I take my phone and call kylie.
"Uhh hey" she answers.
"Sorry did i interrupt something?" I said grabbing my keys and walking to my car before , i get in closing the door .
"Oh no not at all, why?" She asks confused.
"Im picking yall up be ready" i said hanging up and driving to their place , im actually impressed these two havent been all over eachother fucking every damn day like rabits since thats what the usually do-
Either way im very proud of what they have , i want something like that.
I get to their apartment and they both were waiting outside , they get in the backseat cuddling eachother as i start driving Jake cuts off the awkward silence in the car "soooo why did u needed us?" He said running his fingers through Kylies hair slowly ad she nuzzles her face in his neck. "Well i need a suit for Alishas wedding" they both look at me with their eyes widen.
"Oh you are actually showing up-
Are you sure you can do this?" Kylie asks and i nod slowly , she just looks at me and nods. "If you say so" we all get to the store and get out looking around at all the suits and colors they have.
Im so confuses i always though all u could find was Black and Blue-
I take a random one and go change into it while Kylie and Jake sat down being lovey dovey and shit. While they wait for me to go back out. I look myself in the mirror and sigh.
God how would i love to be actually looking for suits for MY wedding with Alisha and that i wish i were able to express my feelings and everything for her...
I end up on the fitting room floor having a mental breakdown. I might have taken too long because Jake knocks on the door. "Ayo dude are you ok?" He asks but i dont answer. I dont want to answer. So he comes in and sees me on the floor. I just need some alcohol right now.
"Hey whats wrong" he said sitting down across from me. I just look up "how would u feel if Kylie were engaged to someone else?" I ask anr his mouths open a bit as if he wanted to say something but it quickly closes back up , he presses his lips together "i dont even want to think about it" he says. I just glare at him "well i do have to think about it because the girl im in love with is getting married to someone else , and i know she wants me ! And she knows i want her ! I think-"
His eyebrow rises up a bit"you think she knows you are in love with her?" He asks crossing his arms over his chest. "Alisha doubts about even her own thoughts and you think she will notice you have a crush on her ? Dude do you even know her ?"

Do you even know her , good question. And the answer is yes i do , i know the person i fell in love with but  right now i feel lost.
After a while he puts me back on my feet and i get dressed into my normal clothes once again. I check out and pay for the suit , is the only one i tried on so i guess it was it.
We all get in the car and i drop them off at their apartment..meanwhile i drive to my house , i pull up to my driveway and see Alisha on the frontyard taking some fresh air. She waves at me and i smile softly. I get out of my car and go to the front door of my house , not taking my eyes off of her.

Kylies pov :
We get home and i close the door behind Jake.
"I have class in a bit" he says with a groan. Oh i know how to share you up.
I pull him up against the door and start kissing him hard , he returns the kiss just as hard. I slide down his pants to his ankles as i go down on my knees. I grab his boxers with my teeth and slide them down as well , slowly , torturing him as his dick slowly rises up.
I lick my lips and let it on my mouth, sucking on it and licking it. Giving it long strokes with my tongue pushing him closer making it go down my throat more. He groans loudly until a fully formed moan comes out and he becomes undone. A warm liquid goes all over my mouth. I lick it off of him and damn he is tasty.
I lick my lips and pull his boxers and pants back on. I go up to him giving him a soft kiss that he returns with a smile on his face this time.
"Go take class" i said kissing his nose. He sits on the couch opening his laptop and joining his class before he turns his mic and camera on.oh but im not done , I go infront of him behind the computer and slide my shirt and pants down revealing some red lingerie.
"U said u liked me better in red."