Chapter 27

Kylies pov :
We both look at our phones at the same time and tell the uber guy to drive to Alishas house instead , i know we want time alone but Alisha is important as well.
We both get out paying the guy before we walk to Alishas front backyard knocking on her door. She comes out and pull us in. "Hello" she says with a smile. We both smile back "hi" we answer on unison.
"Can i steal from clothes? Yeah ok" i said before letting her answer once i get to her room i look through her clothes and find joggers. I put those on taking my heels and skirt off. And close Jakes jacket thats already on me for more warm. Alishas joggers look good on her but they look so tight on me.
I go downstaira and sit down on the couch , Jake and Alisha are arguing about what food they are ordering i just laugh a bit taking my phone and scrolling through instagram.
I see a couple of pictures from last night and everything is just fine .
Alisha sits down and looks at me "hey kylie im making your bachelorette party" my eyes go wide "what-"
She smiles "i said im making it-" oh god no-
"Is there gonna be dicks everywhere?-" i ask and she smiles playfully "nooooo" jake glares at us "is there gonna be strippers?" I look at al and she winks. "Nah ofc not" she says smiling even tho we both know she doesnt know how to even get a stripper or any stripper number.
"Ill let Shawn on charge of the party" Jake says. I look at him. I know shawn and when he does parties it doesnt go usually well so this worries me-
They are probably either getting drunk until they cant walk anymore or he will send a stripper to fuck Jake , who knows-
Well for now ill leave Alisha to it . Alisha looks at me excited , she have never throw a party like this before , and i doubt she will ever do this again so this is the time of her lifes. Jake goes to the kitchen to get me a snack then Alisha rushes to me and sits next to me holding her phone and smiling "ok ok this is so exciting-" she says. Then she looks at me "ok so how do i get strippers exactly?-"
Oh no-

Shawns pov:
I wake up with a terrible headache and my phone being blowed up with notifications from my group chat.
I get up going to the kitchen and getting some medicine beforw i get a cup of water to pass the medicine with.
Meanwhile i check my phone and i sew a few messages from our frienda gc then Jakes chat who just sent me a new message.

"Shawnn you are in charge of my 
bachelorette partyyy so make a good job."
I can feel a smile forming on my face , oh im so good with this.
I have threw a lot of these but this time is Jake and we gotta make it big. I sit down on the couch and start doing some invitations that ill send to Jakes friends later. Once im done i go to my fake google account and start looking for strippers the best i could get in town at least and they do look hot but im pretty sure Alisha would look hotter dancing for me. Whatever i shake my head quickly and get some strippers now thats one thing done. Me and Jake said we would meet up outside of my house since the girls were hanging out and doing face masks , girls things.
On the other hand we are walking right into a sex shop. Jakes eyes wide open at the options while i look around for what im looking for . Once i finally get the ballons . Boobs and ass balloons i check out and i can see jake eyeing the lingerie in there, its a black lacey lingerie . He quickly takes it and buys it then checks out quickly putting it on his pocket. I look at him confused "why did u-" he looks at me. "I know what i want her to wear for me so" i laugh softly.
"Damn in that case get a whip as well" he nods and smiles befote going in again "he back up i was kidding-" but jake is already inside looking aroubd the store. Meanwhile im looking at the lingerie as i fantasie with Alisha wearing them for me. Us late in bed and her crawling on top of me before she crashes her lips against mine feeling every stop of my body as my dick rises up against her. It feels so real. Just then i look down and see my dick actually rises up-
I quickly wrap my hoodie around my waist as Jake heads out. Finally-

Kylies pov :
After a while i finally leave to the apartment since Alisha have fallen asleep looking for the bachelorette party decorations. I sit on the bed and hear the door opening as jake walks in. He comes into the room dropping the bag he had in his hand onto the bed and crawling on top of me. Holding onto me like a baby. I just love him so much.

Shawns pov :
Little did Jake know i sent him a little surprise since Kylie was on Alishas house i mean its his last week to be free right? Just then alisha sends a message to the group chat.

Al;
Guys im soo alone :(

Then is when it hits me and my eyes wide open .

Me :
Wait kylie left-

Al is typing...

Al:
Yeah ? Like a bit ago-

Oh fuck no-

Kylies pov :
I hear a knock on the door so Jake gets off of me as i walk to the door and open it , soon as i open it theres standing is this really bitchy looking girl dressed up as a...school sluttu girl ig? She looks at me "im looking for Jake?" She says. I look over at jake whos looking at us from the couch with his mouth slightly open.