Chapter 2

Jake's POV:

Brittney or Melanie was it, I don't remember her name, she goes in for another kiss and bounces over me on my lap. I turn my face away,, placing my hands on her hips and lifting her off of me. I set her beside me on the couch and get up. I walk to the door, opening it and pointing our for her to go. She scoffs and rolls her eyes at me before getting up. She pulls her slutty dress down and puts her heels back on. "Hurry up." I growl and she hurries out the door. I close the door shut, locking it. I pinch the bridge of my nose before running a hand through my hair. I walk over to the room Kylie went into. I can't even believe after these years, I would see her again, let alone live with her. I take a deep breath before knocking on her door, well our door. 

 "Come in!" She says from the other side. I put my hand on the cold door knob and push open the door. "Hey" I say. 

"Hi" She replies back. Her back is turned to me as she unpacks her things on the bed. "So do you want me to sleep on the couch or get another mattress?" I ask and she turns around to face me. "You do know its a one bedroom apartment right?" I say with a slight laugh. "Righhhht-" She moves her things to the other side of the bed. I walk over to the bed, beside her. "Let me help." I say and reach for one of her stacks of clothes the same time she does. My hand goes over hers and she removes her hand away from underneath mine. I chuckle and take it to the closet, moving my things to one side, which is really messy, then place her clothes on the other side. Kylie comes next to me, placing her under garments, like her bras and under wears in a little drawer inside the closet.  I turn back around and see Kylie flopped on the bed on her back looking up at the ceiling, taking up the whole mattress. I chuckle and go over her, my body now over hers, fully. Her eyes go wide and she rolls away to her side. 

"I'll order some Chinese." I say sitting up and grabbing my phone from the drawer. After about 15 minutes, there is a knock at the door. I get up, and bring the food in, which I set on the table. Kylie comes out of the room wearing a large t-shirt, and some short shorts. She sits across from me, sadly now I can't touch her, feel her.

Alisha's POV:

My eyes go wide once I see Shawn. Or Julian you could say. I don't even know what to call him anymore-

"You must be the new neighbor" Zayn says excitedly from beside me. "That's me" Shawn says with a smile. "How do you two know each other?" Zayn asks looking between us. "Oh uh remember Kylie? This is her older brother Shawn." I say and Zayn shakes Shawn's hand with a smile that Shawn returns. "Well it's nice to meet you, I'm Zayn, Alisha's fiancé.  Why don't you come over for dinner tonight?" Zayn asks and I whip my head to him quickly. "Don't worry I'll cook." Zayn says smiling at me. That is not what I'm off about. "But for now I'm getting late for work." Zayn kisses my forehead before walking to his car. "Bye see you guys!" he shouts out before driving off. 

"Fiancé huh?" Shawn asks looking at me and I nod. "How long?" He says putting his hands in his pockets. "Uhh about 9 months now?" I say and he nods a bit. "So have you guys...you know-" He asks. I look at him confused until I understand. I shake my head quickly. "You know I have to go shopping for that dinner." I say turning around and walking down the sidewalk. After a few moments, Shawn walks beside me. I shoot him a look and he shrugs. "I happen to need to go shopping too?" He says. This'll be fun, not.