☆The perfect queen☆

A/N: I just wanna say thanks to @Naturi13Natie for allowing me to adopt her wonderful book.

Bill's POV

I sat on my throne in the fear-amid. I watched as my loyal followers danced and partied. It was quite boring. Bill had finally taken over the world and it was boring. Sure it was funny to see one of his weird beasts eat a person from time to time, but it wasn't enough to satisfy his needs of chaos. He wanted something...no someone to keep him entertained. His right hand woman Pyronica had told him he needs a lover....a queen. Someone to mark as his own, Someone to protect,Someone to....love. Bill floated out of the party and up to his room where he kept a globe. The globe had been specially designed to help him see what goes on in his world. He looked into it and saw pine-tree or Dipper as his friends call him sitting by a lake. That's when Bill realized that's who he wanted. He would be his queen. Now all Bill had to do is capture him and his heart of course.

Dipper's POV

Every since Grunkle Ford failed to stop Bill from taking over the world everything's been different. Everyone is different. Grunkle Stan is more aggressive, Mabel is a spoiled brat ( A/N: I thought it would be a nice change), Wendy is less chill,and Soos........is Soos. Me I'm still the same basic boy. Only difference is now I'm 18 and my body is more feminine than it was before. I hopped off my bed and walked downstairs and for the 7th time today I see Mabel with some random boy from the resistance. It amazed me how she got the boys in the house and why our Grunkles didn't care but I wasn't feeling like telling her off today. I simply walked past Mabel and her boy toy as I walked into the forest in front of the shack. I walked and walked till I reached what I call the Crystal Lake. It was so clear and the fishes were normal. It was the only thing not affected by Bill's weirdness and that's because when me and Grunkle Ford put the unicorn paste around the house he gave me the extra. I only liked one spot in Gravity Falls other than the Mystery Shack so that's where I poured it into this very lake. I sat by the lake and admired it wondering sadly....when would all of this end??

A/N: Thanks for reading this trash chapter I wanted to get it out quickly as a thank you for letting me adopt the book, and again thank you to  for letting me adopt this. I'm very sorry if the updates are slower from now on I'm trying to finish my other books as well as continue this one.