3.1

Chapter 3

Chapter 3.1-
Bad Feelings

Bakugo was pissed off and tired. He'd lost sleep over the girls confession, even if she doesn't know that he knows, he's been losing sleep. The ones who noticed kept their distance, for good reason, Bakugo had almost blown Iida up because he had looked at the blonde the 'wrong way'. He was supposed to see you in a few hours, the thought brought a blush to his face. The hang out today felt more like... a date, Jirou wouldn't be there and none of the others would be either. He's not saying he didn't want his friends around, hell he wants it to be just you and him every meetup. Still, the hangout worried him, what if he said the wrong thing? What if he blew up at you?
The bad feeling that lingered in the back of his mind wasn't helping either.
He didn't even know why he was mad. Maybe because he didn't have the courage to actually confess, maybe because the guilt was coming back. Currently he sat with Usagi, his cousins toddler, who was playing dolls with him. There was no getting out of playtime with the little girl, at this point he was comfortable playing with the girl as he thought about things.
"Kat Kat, lets have a tea party!" She squeals earning a soft smile from the ash blonde.
"Who else will be having tea with us?" He questions standing and pulling Usagi up with him, she seemed to think for a bit before gasping excitedly.
"Mr. Frog! Princess Bunny too!" She squeals. Since the girl was over so often she had her own stash of toys. Mr. Frog was a large frog plush and Princess Bunny was a plush Bakugo had gotten her at build a bear one weekend.
"Ok lets go get them" Bakugo mutters.

You weren't doing to good either, lazing around in your room. Would you ever confess to the boy, no. Did you regret the confession, hell no! A weight had been lifted off your chest.
"You what?!" Jirou couldn't believe it. You. Sweet (y/n) like Bakugo Katsuki. The guy was famous for being a complete asshole, yeah he may have changed a bit, that doesn't mean that he isn't an asshole anymore. The (h/c) haired girl nodded, she didn't understand it either. She didn't understand why she loved the blonde boy. Maybe she was confusing friendship with love, maybe she was feeling platonic love. Secretly, she didn't want to love the boy. If they got together and he left, she doesn't know if she'd be able to recover.
The idea of him leaving now hurt more than the years of pain and torment.
Then she got a text from her mother.