5.3

Chapter 5

Chapter 5.3-
Confessions

Both hero's eventually left, needing to patrol around their districts, you making plans to see Bakugo after work. You're day was calm, the kids even when excited still tended to be quiet. Even after the kids left, you admired their drawings of Izuku and Bakugo and them as hero's, all of them begging you to give their drawings to the hero's.
"Bakugo~" You sing song when he walks in, making your way to your desk to grab the stack of drawings, "Look what the children made for you!" You exclaim presenting the drawings to him. He smiles at the small stack before looking up at you.
"Why did you run away?" He got straight to the point.
"Guilt" Is all you say, if he wanted to know them you were going to tell him.
"And you still feel guilty... even now?" You only nod as you begin to pick up the scattered blocks around the room.
"I hurt you."
"No you didn't." You scoff at his words.
"Bakugo, I made you fall four stories into a river. You could've died"
"But I didn't, and you didn't either. It hurt more when you left me on that fucking bridge" He says, you quietly stand and walk over to him.
"Do you know how it feels to deal with all of that?" You question, he saved you and risked his own life for you, to this day you didnt think you deserved it.
"Of fucking course I do, Deku was in my position two months before that with me." He says causally.
"He what?" You were confused.
"I tried to kill myself too." He shrugs. Bakugo had accepted that situation long ago.
"You never told me that." You say, you had completely paused your movements.
"It never came up" Even after accepting it, Bakugo never really liked getting into it, it always depressed the people around him, "Anyways, what was the firework kid telling you?" He questions. He wanted the subject changed.
"Said you loved me" You say casually.
"Is that bad?" He wasn't surprised that the kid told you something like that, but what was the point in lying.
"It would've been nicer if you told me yourself" You giggle.
"Technically I did, you just didn't hear it" The topic of the two of you loving eachother was talked about casually, both of you not wanting to stress the other out. Besides, you were adults right? "You aren't doubting that you love me anymore, right?" He questions.
"So you did see it!" You say pointing an accusatory finger at him. He only snorts at your behavior and pulls you into a hug, both of you finally blushing at all the words that had been said, "I don't doubt it anymore" You clarify.
"Good."