eleven

///sorry it's a bit late I'm not used to the schedule yet lol

Because my hair was died blond with red tips I wanted a outfit that would pop out along with my hair.

I went with a white skirt, white shirt, white leggings, and some white sandals

I went with a white skirt, white shirt, white leggings, and some white sandals. I added a baby blue vest on top and some jewelry. Of could I would be cold but hopefully it would be warm inside the house.

I fix my hair a bit then I grab my wallet and keys ready to leave. I was walking there so I had to be careful.

I got lost and grab my phone calling heaven but she didn't answer. I look at the invention for a phone number and smile seeing one. I press it in my phone e then blush realizing that I'll have his number. And I'll be talking. On the phone.

It rings a few times before he picks up "hello?" He asked and I gulp "u-um hi. It's Leo. I was wondering if you have seen heaven? I can't walk all the way to your house" I said and duke talks to someone and I think about hanging up "don't move I'll come pick you up" He said. I send him my location and stay there shifting on my feet. A car pulls up and I smile getting in. He was quiet for a while and I look better him "y-yes?" I asked and he smiles at me "you look beautiful" He said and I blush.

He drives to his house and I look out the window.

Once we get there my jaw drops. Of course he is rich but I didn't know he was THIS rich. A fucking 3 story house with tonss of land. There were Christmas decorations all around it and I could tell some inside as well.

We walk in and it was beautiful. The furniture was white and the tree was decorated. For now it was clean but I knew as soon as people started to come in it would get messy.

Me and a few other people help put things our like drinks and food and I stay in the kitchen snacking on some cookies and chips. A girl walks in and looks at me disgusted.

Here we go again.

I just keep taking small bites of my cookie and Duke walks in. He smile at me and I just nod he walks to the female and puts his arm around her while grabbing two beers.

Not going to lie my heart hurt but I ignored it and kept eating. I hear them whispering and sigh a bit looking for a cup. Bending over to grab some out of the cabinet I then put them on the counter "he's a boy he shouldn't wear girls clothing" She said and I grab some lemonade. He sighs "I can't force him to change" He said and I smirk. Hell no you can't.

I hear her shoes and think she's walking away but as the sound gets louder I know where is walking to me.

Turing around I look at her "yes?" I ask3d and she frowns "ho change hour clothes" She said and I hum with a smirk  "last time I checked clothes didn't have a gender. I mean I certainly haven't seen a dick or a pussy or my outfits" I said and she looks at me annoyed "look here you little faggo-" O sigh loudly cutting her off "faggot is a strong word. I like to refer to myself as a twink, or femboy" I said and she geowls and stops her feet "DUKE! Make him leave!" She said and ducke shakes his head "can't. I invited everyone whoever comes comes and I can't make them leave" He said and I smile at him a bit then walk away.

I hear her gaso and role my eyes. I'm walking away like she wanted. Can't I catch a break.

I keep talking and feel someone grab my hand. I look back and see Duke

"Sorry about her Leo. Are you okay?" He asked and I nod "it's not the first time it's happened. I'll be fine" I said and softly smile. "Shouldn't you get back to her. She is your date isn't she?" I asked and he laughs "no. She is jacks little sister. He'd kill me I'd I tried to date her" He said and I hum "well she will have a vary hard time when jack and Wilbur start to date" I said and he laughs "yeah" He smiles and looks at me "so... When it starts do you want to get anything?" He asked and I shake my head "I am going to look for heaven but I already ate some food. I'm not aloud to drink alcohol yet" I said and he nods. "Get more food then. Because when people start coming it it goes by fast" He said and rubs the back of my hand a bit before walking away.

I do as he says and grab a plate of food then look for a place I don't think many people will be in and sit down eating. Heaven found me after a while and happily walks over dragging max. I smile at her and she takes a few chips "the doors open soon. Are you going to be okay?" She asked and I nod "yeah I'll be fine babe. Don't worry" I smile.

She nods and we stay there for a while. Soon I heard the door open and music starting to play.

The voices of many people were heard and heaven and max left.

Now I'm on my own