fifteen

My mom brought a pregnancy test home and we took it. It was obviously positive.

That was all just a flash backs

Now my mom has a jar full of peanut butter and some crackers with chocolate what we have been eating.

I texted heaven telling her I wouldn't be a school for a week because I needed te off. I told her I was pregnant as well and the next day Duke mysteriously got a black eye.

She said it happened like this

*Haven pov Flashback*
///not many of these to be thankful lol (jk)

I told Wilber what Leo told me. Duke seriously though that he could fuck my bestest friend and then go all personality change??? I couldn't even think about that.

He said we should make him pay and obviously the protective mother I was said yell yeah.

We waited after school watching him leave with some chick. I grabbed the chick throwing her back and told her to get the hell away. She looked scared so she obviously ran and then in punched him night in the eye. "How day you get my baby pregnant?!! Did you not have any common sense! Why can't boys think with their heads and not the one on your fucking dick!!" I scream then look at Wilber "not you honey your good" I said and he laughs. I hick him hard in the balls and he looks up "h-hes pregnant?" He asked and I went pail 

"D-d-did I say pregnant??? I-if mean u-umm... Ahh shit" I sigh and then grab Wilber "don't fuck with him again before I cut your dick off and feed it to your family" I said and we walk out

He won't fuck with my baby again.

He better not or else he won't have kids ever again.
*end*

Now a week later it was time for me to go back to school

I put on gray sweatpants and a black shirt. I also put on dukes hoodie in hopes he won't notice. Like I said, I'm over him. Long over him

I get to school and look for Duke. I find him surrounded my girls and look at him. He sees me and smiles slightly then looks at me with a straight face as if he didn't just smile. I look at him and sighs softly. "Duke. Mrs. Hall wants to see you" I said and he looks at me weird then nods walking away from the girls and follows me to the library.

I go in a isle and look around for people then lick my now dry lips "we... Need to talk" I said and he looks at me annoyed. "You've been ignoring me for a month and a half yet now we need to talk? I don't think so" He said about to walk away but I grab his hand tearing up. "Look I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean to make you angry I didn't know what I was doing that night and you were more sober than me so don't give me any bull shit you knew exactly what you were doing. I asked you so many times. Not to do it inside. Even if I was drunk I knew I could get pregnant. And I'm keeping the baby. I don't care if it fucks up my life or what ever. We will be out of school in 4 months and I won't ask you to pay for shit. I wouldn't be telling you this if my mommy didn't make me" I said and look up at him "I just want you to know incase something ever happens to me, that way you can take care of him or her" I said and let go of him walking away.

I was already outside the library when I felt someone push my back against the wall and hold my hands by my head. I had my eyes closed ready for a punch and my hands were slightly shaking. "What makes you think you will take care of our baby?" I hear somome ask and open my eyes slowly as I realize what he asks and pull my hands away. "I'll be his or her mother and I will take care to them on my own. I don't need you or anyone else to help me" I said and he looks at me "and your not taking them for yourself so you can fuck around and teach them bad shit. Now please. Let me go" I said looking him dead in the eyes. He sighs and moves a price of blond and red hair out of my face "what if I say I'm not straight?" He asked and I scoffed "and I'm lesbian" I said and cross my arms "move." I said annoyed

He didn't move and instead picks me up.

I gaps and start to hit him as he brings me to the cafeteria. Everyone was eating lunch and I seen  heaven. She look at us worried and I look back frowning as Duke walk up the stage and sets. Me down I try to get off but he grabs my arm and holds me there "I'm gay!" He said and I look at him "your fucking stupid that's what you are. Do you know how many homophobic people go to this school?!! Even if you are or aren't gay do you know what you just did? You want to be a pro football player but if you do shit like this no one on the team will play with you!" I yell mad.

The cafe was quietly just watching us argue. "Okay and? I'm the best player in that team they need me to win" He said and I growl "stop being so cocky you ass wipe!!" I yell he grabs my arm and I pull away mad. "Don't! Don't touch me. Your making a fool out of both of us and even if your popular I'm not! I'm hated by everyone in this damn school. Anything your doing right now will look bad on me and fucking perfect on you. I don't know what the hell your trying to play at but what we talked about earlier I can take care of on my own" I said and trun around to walk down the stairs.

Does be really think doing this will change my mind? I scoff to myself and take the second step but then I feel somome turn me around and pull me up as they kisses me. My eyes we're wide while stairing at dukes who seemed to be very calm about this whole situation.

I was gonna kill myself. No cap.