eighteen

I try to shut my door but he puts his foot in the way and pushes it back open. I giggle and thew a pillow at him before hitting. Him with one over and over to get away.

He pins me on the bed after getting the pillow out my name and I smile looking at him he kisses me and I moans softly while pulling my hands away hugging him and he lays down next to me after he pulls away. "I want to do you sober. I want you to remember the feeling of everything" He said and holds my hand. I sigh and sit up

I take off my shirt and sit on his lap "I don't completely trust you will stay with me. But that's okay." I said and take off his shirt then kiss him softly "just so you know I have no absolute idea what I'm doing" I said and he laughs softly. "I know" He said and I smile.

I kiss down his neck but when I don't get a reaction I bite him. He growls a bit and I smirk. I sit up on his lap undoing his jeans then get off him pulling them off then take off my own pants.

Getting between his legs as my heart pounds against my rib cage.

Doing this for a second time and sober gave me no reason to mess this up. I pull down his boxers and jerk him off to get him hard. I think he could tell I was panicking because he ran his fingers though my hair. Unless that was just something supposed to be sexy.

I start to suck his dick once he gets completely, mostly, hard.

I used one hand to simulate his balls and the other to jerk him off where my mouth couldn't reach once he gets fully hard.

I lay down as he grabs a condom this time "smart. Don't want me to get pregnant" I said and he laughs a bit.

He slowly pushes inside of me and I groan a bit. Being able to feel all of his inches while sober hurt

He lays me adjust and looks at me. "Now. Who's hot?" He asked and I smile "me" I said and he roles his eyes kissing. Me "you are very hot" He said and start a to move.

I moan and wrap my arms around him getting into it now

Did it feel like this the first time?